Hello friend!

Helixis

I'm glad I became part of this nice forum.
I come from Bulgaria -a country of European Union with young and evolving democracy, arena of political battles and rapidly developing economy attracting lots of foreign investments.
I am sure I will enjoy your company and hope that you will turn me enough attention!

Till soon on the webpages of the forum! See you!

Werbung:
I come from Bulgaria -a country of European Union with young and evolving democracy, arena of political battles and rapidly developing economy attracting lots of foreign investments.
I am sure I will enjoy your company and hope that you will turn me enough attention!

Welcome and be careful of what you ask for...sometimes the attention around here can get pretty up close and personal...LOL

I am sure attention will not be hard to get...just depends if you want good or bad attention :)

Werbung:

What ASPCA said.:)

Welcome to the jungle baby...

Back