Hello Everybody

Wayne64

My name is Wayne64, it could be my age, it could be my birthdate, it could be anything. I like to watch politics, I listen to talk radio, I'm not a dittohead, I'm not a Keith Olbermann junkie & I'm an Independent. I think Obama is overrated, he has his fan club on MSNBC & he could be a one term president. Ronald Reagan was the last bigger than life president to me, when I was in my late teens/early 20's. I'm a dedicated 60's/70's classic rock fan, from the Beatles to Van Halen. I love animals, I eat meat, if you don't like it, too bad & I call myself a vegemeatarian. I hope my opinions are worth it to all of you, if I don't change any minds, it's no big deal.

Werbung:
Welcome WayneO and nice post.

I think you and I are going to see eye to eye.

The last great president...
presidentronaldreagan.jpg

My name is Wayne64, it could be my age, it could be my birthdate, it could be anything. I like to watch politics, I listen to talk radio, I'm not a dittohead, I'm not a Keith Olbermann junkie & I'm an Independent. I think Obama is overrated, he has his fan club on MSNBC & he could be a one term president. Ronald Reagan was the last bigger than life president to me, when I was in my late teens/early 20's. I'm a dedicated 60's/70's classic rock fan, from the Beatles to Van Halen. I love animals, I eat meat, if you don't like it, too bad & I call myself a vegemeatarian. I hope my opinions are worth it to all of you, if I don't change any minds, it's no big deal.

Welcome to a fellow Independent {who maintains hope and hard work for our future} and did vote for President Barrack Obama and doesn't think that dear Ronnie was the greatest President EVER ;)

You'll have GIPPER hugging his monitor and feeling all snug/smug and overly excited and then WTH will we do with him...LOL

It's never boring...can be rocky at times but nobodies been shot at...
YET :cool:

Welcome, Wayne64. It appears that we see eye to eye on about 60% or so of the issues, so let's agreeably debate the other 40%.

If god had meant us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have created cows and chickens.:)

I am betting 64 is your DOB :) am I right?

Welcome to the HOP, I can tell that I like you already by what you said in this post and another post of yours that I have read.

I hope you stick around, I look forward to reading your thoughts

Pandora

Werbung:
Back