Height Comparison | Classic Hollywood Actresses (10:42)

Yo Daddy!

Height Comparison | Classic Hollywood Actresses (10:42)​

Fun. Interesting.

😀

Werbung:

Fun. Interesting.

😀
This is riveting. I am kept awake by the intrigue of this. It is without doubt future presidents will consider this vital information with future decisions. Hollywood must now be puzzled as to who to employ. Earth shattering discovery.

Fun. Interesting.

😀

This is riveting. I am kept awake by the intrigue of this. It is without doubt future presidents will consider this vital information with future decisions. Hollywood must now be puzzled as to who to employ. Earth shattering discovery.
I just noticed something about your posts. It is almost as though you are playing a role in a fantasy game in your own mind and you dont expect anyone else to know the plot of this fantasy drama.

I just noticed something about your posts. It is almost as though you are playing a role in a fantasy game in your own mind and you dont expect anyone else to know the plot of this fantasy drama.
I'm surprised you can notice anything. I've been shitting on your for a week and suddenly it's dawned on you.

Here's a tip son. Before you post rubbish or quote some right wing site, think what others might post in reply.
It will save you embarrassment when I take the Mickey out of you like above.

He's a bot. Possibly a paid bot but maybe not.

All they do is disrupt. Their existence was announced about 8 or 9 years ago when Anonymous ordered them yo join and disrupt forums.

I'm surprised you can notice anything. I've been shitting on your for a week and suddenly it's dawned on you.

Here's a tip son. Before you post rubbish or quote some right wing site, think what others might post in reply.
It will save you embarrassment when I take the Mickey out of you like above.
Uh, if you are doing such things, but it takes the target of your mischief a week for it to dawn on them, what does that tell us?

🤭

Werbung:
Back