Heart Attack Grill " Who would wanna eat there?"

Werbung:
Listen,,Let me tell you a story. Long time ago i was in acoma for 10 days.I had a near death experance. I didnt see GOD,Jesus or any angels.I didnt go though a heavenly tunnel full of clouds.I didnt see any past relitives who died.All i saw was Total Darkness. And i begining to see religion maybe all bull**** i just dont know.But other people claim they saw Jesus in their Near death experance.But i didnt,So it could be bull**** right?

Who knows thats the magical thinking required to believe in various religions. NDEs can be attributed to 5,methoxy dimethyltryptamine which is availible in our brains in amounts well above that which the US considers illegal, it's released during pregnancy to the fetus and on death (ie not sudden traumatic brain death) It's also availible from philaris arunicacia picta I think which is a reed grass that looks something like those little monkey grass plants at walmart, although it's not really something you'd experience any thing of the sort without first ingesting some MAOIs....I don't suggest it tbh, but just saying, it's the same type situation via the hallucinogenic drug (which is the same drug in the brain released during death) otherworldly intelligences, aliens, angels, etc. kooky stuff, never experienced it personally, don't really wish to, but they've tons of research out there on it involving human subjects back in the 80-90s I think. Quite interesting. as for your NDE, I dunno how you say something that's "pitch black" with nothing there is an experience, since technically you experienced, well, nothing.

Well if the bible is true then GOD Better show me some proof its true. I have been praying for things and GOD hasnt responded. Why not??? Could it be he doesnt excist!? The Bible doesnt say anything about Dinosaurs.But scientists proved they excisted. I Got proof of that too.LOOK !!
DE4.JPG

I also have proof of Man did develop from evolution. But the bible doesnt say anything about evolution.
skeleton.gif

Now wheres your Proof that GOD is real and Jesus Christ did excist?

So you don't believe in the Sabbath on religious grounds, just because you don't want to work 7 days a week? Why didn't you just say so???

As R0beph says, in your brain you have 5,methoxy dimethyltryptamine , or 5-MeO-DMT, an anaolouge of DMT. In every state it has been legislated it is a schedule 1, and under the analouge act in your country you would be very likely to be prosecuted for DMT, another schedule 1 drug. It is also illegal in the UK. This is very likely to account for any visions or bizzare feelings in a near death experience, as you are basically tripping balls for a while.

However, you could always account this to God, saying he gave you the drug just for this purpose.

Werbung:
I eat a pretty healthy diet considering my wife is vegetarian for medical reasons and since my son has Celiacs. Between the two, I get a blend.

Growing up I always loved greasy foods having two parents from the heartland of Georgia. To this day, when we buy a roasted chicken for my son and me, I eat all the skin off. I had to wean myself off of butter recently since I'm at that age where I' borderline diabetic. I ise to be able to eat a stick of butter on its own.

Eat and enjoy while you are still young. Stay active and watch your weight. Go organic. And tell your government just to keep us informed to medical risks and check the safety of our food. Don't regulate how we eat.

Back