Heart Attack Grill " Who would wanna eat there?"

What??? Parking fines are in place so that people don't sit in a parking space all day, so that other people can't use it.

If we didn't have a system to move people on from parking spaces, I'm sure you would be complaining about it.

Well when i went to a terps game in college park i couldnt find a parking spot and the lot was full and i could get on certian lots cause theyre reserved for season ticket holders. And i saw parking meters and this stupid sign in neighborhoods
th_no_parking_.png

NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Werbung:
Use public transport? Park somewhere else? Buy a season ticket?

Why should i pay $600 buy Terps Basketball season tickets if im not gonna watch every game.You realize i have to watch Boring teams like UMBC,William & Mary ,UMES,Hofsta and Coppin State watch terps beat the crap outta those teams. I wanna only watch Terps battle the ACC teams. And theres no Ticket package you can watch only ACC teams terps face.

Then use public transport, get there early, share lifts with people to cut the cost, or park somewhere else, or walk?

Been there done that At Ravens games. I took the light rail to the stadium. But yer jammed in like Sardines like in Japan. But Orioles games its ok because you can sit down. But Ravens games people are rude and push you around. Thats why i rather drive to put up with that ****. What it really boils down to is people just dont like police officers like they used to. Cause cops really have a chip on their shoulders and they think theyre above the laws just because their wear that badge. My Grandfather was absoluty right about cops. THEY DONT REALLY PROTECT YOU!! Their priorites are collecting revinue to pay their salaries then protecting you. They rather protect the wealthys interests then keeping your neighborhood safe. Youre safer in Canada than in america cause Cops do their jobs well in canada. Crime isnt up in numbers in canada than in america cause cops dont enforce petty stuff like writing tickets up on Parking violations, speeders and other traffic violations. Cops in canada dont hide in a motel room and wait for an undercover ***** with a guy and then yell FREEZE!!! Like a Bunch of Sheriff deputies do in america. If a cop ever pulls you over and if you give him a nice reason he will let you go. But cops here say "" I dont belive you and i dont care "" And write you up anyway. Cops in canada patrol your neighborhoods than at Shopping centers,Jewlery stores and banks late at night. And Canadians respect cops more in canada then when the cross the border. Why you think canadians dont illegaly cross the border than mexicans do? Cause they know youre in the danger zone when you leave canada.And Canadians dont lock their homes or their cars unlike in america .GEE I WONDER WHY?

You live in a fantasy world of generalizations and what you see on TV. I'm sure there are some bastard police officers in Canada, and some very nice ones. I'm sure there are some nice police officers in America. I'm sure they do write up speeding tickets and parking violations in Canada, and I'm sure that not every cop lets you go if you give them a nice reason. I'm sure most Candians do lock their doors.

The reason that Canadians don't flood over the border like Mexico is because they have a high standard of living. Like most people who aren't living in America, and have a high standard of living generally have no desire to live in America.

Never mind about the following two years. But Terps are gonna win in in 2008!

Lets get back to topic about cops in canada. Cops in canada dont enforce those stupid seat belt laws. And European cops dont enforce em nether.I think seat belts should be a personal choice.Just like its ok for women to murder their own babies and a man cant. AKA Scott Peterson.

Thats why people dont like police officers.I sure the hell dont like cops!

Werbung:
Actually seat belt laws are enforced in Europe, well, in the UK anyway. Although I prefer not to think of the UK as part of Europe.

Back