Health Care; Small-Businesses "Get It"

I don't see in it black and white terms as your last paragraph presents it. What we voted for is not what we're getting. He's lied to us, but arguing that he's better or worse than McBush is pointless.

Yes, Social Security money has been taken and used for other things and that's wrong. But, nevertheless, the Social Security progam has helped a lot of people despite the failings of the US government. I'm not looking for perfection, it's not available in any case, but what we have now can be improved upon--the proof is that so many other countries are doing it. Are their governments less corrupt? I don't think so.

What does the printing on your avatar say? It's too small to read.
I can't remember the AVATAR. I chose it a long time ago.
On the social security / medicare. If the govt had done the right thing and invested the money and not touched it.. indeed, it would have been better.

My argument, is, they want a another program, so they can take more money and it will get misused again. What's to stop it.

I haven't heard any politician come up with the oversight of this money. Once it's confiscated it can go to anything, except for what it is meant for. Then what will those who need help do?

The govt will come back to american and say. we screwed up... pony up some more !!
That is not acceptable.

How about the govt try this approach. They can teach and preach a concept that would be very helpful to everyone.. Self Reliance.

No one wants to depend on the government. Or burden anyone else for that matter. instead of that, the govt constantly puts people into two categories,.... and them pits them against each other.. the rich won't pay their share. The poor need more help and handouts.

If you think about social security and medicare, the way it's been handled, it's like a huge ponzy scheme. Eventually, all the funds are gone and those that paid in the most recently, will not have the benefit of what they paid in.

Werbung:
I can't remember the AVATAR. I chose it a long time ago.
On the social security / medicare. If the govt had done the right thing and invested the money and not touched it.. indeed, it would have been better.

My argument, is, they want a another program, so they can take more money and it will get misused again. What's to stop it.

I haven't heard any politician come up with the oversight of this money. Once it's confiscated it can go to anything, except for what it is meant for. Then what will those who need help do?

The govt will come back to american and say. we screwed up... pony up some more !!
That is not acceptable.

How about the govt try this approach. They can teach and preach a concept that would be very helpful to everyone.. Self Reliance.

No one wants to depend on the government. Or burden anyone else for that matter. instead of that, the govt constantly puts people into two categories,.... and them pits them against each other.. the rich won't pay their share. The poor need more help and handouts.

If you think about social security and medicare, the way it's been handled, it's like a huge ponzy scheme. Eventually, all the funds are gone and those that paid in the most recently, will not have the benefit of what they paid in.

I'm largely in agreement with you, so?

Werbung:
Back