He just cant give it up

dogtowner

Staff member
read

no Mr Obama, they're angry about whats happened over the last ONE year. but you are correct that voter anger is part of what elected you.

that it could whip back this hard in one year is astonishing.

"Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office," the president said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."

Werbung:
he is so dang stupid but I am glad. I hope he goes full blown left and as someone wrote on one of the threads... starts to cram it down our throats. That will make us more willing to fight.

I worry he will go middle like President Clinton and get a second term.

he is so dang stupid but I am glad. I hope he goes full blown left and as someone wrote on one of the threads...
If he stays radical left, he will lose the precious "independents" and lose.

If he goes more centrist, he will lose the radical leftist base of the Democrat party and lose.

Obama is walking a tightrope and based on his comments about his view of the electorate, he's also wearing a blindfold.

Republicans are in a good position at the moment but they can, and will, blow it completely if they push a Progressive Republican in 2012 or begin pushing a Progressive Republican agenda in 2010. Their only hope of further success, lies in listening to the mood of the American people, we want fiscal responsibility, limited government and free markets. If they cannot deliver on those three basic items (and I mean deliver, not just give them lip service), then all their gains will evaporate.

If he goes more centrist, he will lose the radical leftist base of the Democrat party and lose.

Obama is walking a tightrope and based on his comments about his view of the electorate, he's also wearing a blindfold.

Republicans are in a good position at the moment but they can, and will, blow it completely if they push a Progressive Republican in 2012 or begin pushing a Progressive Republican agenda in 2010. Their only hope of further success, lies in listening to the mood of the American people, we want fiscal responsibility, limited government and free markets. If they cannot deliver on those three basic items (and I mean deliver, not just give them lip service), then all their gains will evaporate.

I really hope you are right about the tight rope

I just hope we do not elect a half way good president just to get rid of him. I want a good strong leader not just one less horrible than obama

Republicans better shape up or some third party power house better show up

he is so dang stupid but I am glad. I hope he goes full blown left and as someone wrote on one of the threads... starts to cram it down our throats. That will make us more willing to fight.

His second term should be 15 yrs to life!!

CHARGE!! PURPOSELY trying to destroy a nation!!

Werbung:

I don't think going centrist loses him the left. They might get upset and whatnot, but they are not going to suppose a Republican over him in 2012 if it comes to that.

Back