so what are you thankful for ?

me ? I'm thankful for:
my family
gainful employment when so few have it not
a beautiful day
that bird roasting in the oven and all the yummy things with it
VCU is on TV tonight playing Memphis in the Battle4Atlantis
that Walter is crazy enough to provide this playground for us
and theh million or two other blessings God bestows on me that I don't even realize

Let's celebrate the help that the invading forces got from the natives by committing genocide against them

Hurrah

I don't know why the Germans don't have thanksgiving for Hitler and all the help he got from the Jews

Why is it time to grow up?

Thanksgiving is a grotesque celebration of the real truth that the native Americans helped the starving invaders who repaid them with genocide

The US has tried to cover this lie in many ways some of which beggar belief

The fact is that the treatment of the native Americans is up there with the treatment of the Jews by the nazis

You can try to counter that by telling me to grow up but it isn't much of an argument

It is all you've got

If you read about what your ancestors did you would be ashamed

Well at least you should be ashamed

Thanksgiving is a grotesque celebration of the real truth that the native Americans helped the starving invaders who repaid them with genocide

The fact is that the treatment of the native Americans is up there with the treatment of the Jews by the nazis

You can try to counter that by telling me to grow up but it isn't much of an argument

It is all you've got

Akin to what the Nazis did to the Jews...really??? Where do you libs come up with this shit? Oh....yeah....the government schools, Hollywood, and the lib media, etc..........

First, if you knew anything about American history, you would know most American Indians died from diseases unknowingly brought by the Euros. Second, if you knew anything about American history, you would know that a small percentage of Americans can trace their ancestry back over 300 plus years in America. So blaming Americans who celebrate Thanksgiving as akin to Nazis, is complete and utter foolishness. But typical of brainwashed leftists.

Yes, atrocities were committed and most Americans living today know this and are not proud of it. Please keep in your little mind that atrocities were committed by both sides.....did I blow your mind with that little nugget of TRUTH? I suspect I did.....hahahahahaha..hahahahaaa....

You probably also fail to understand that the culture of the American Indian was extremely primitive and horrifying. Cannibalism was practiced by many tribes. Torture and slavery were commonplace....the tribes were in a constant state of warring against each other before the Euros showed up, and here I thought libs were against war, torture and slavery....they just can't stay consistent on ANY ISSUE....can they?

Though....there is NO major exception to their persistent hypocrisy...they are consistent on their anti-American beliefs.....without a doubt.

Akin to what the Nazis did to the Jews...really??? Where do you libs come up with this shit? Oh....yeah....the government schools, Hollywood, and the lib media, etc..........

First, if you knew anything about American history, you would know most American Indians died from diseases unknowingly brought by the Euros. Second, if you knew anything about American history, you would know that a small percentage of Americans can trace their ancestry back over 300 plus years in America. So blaming Americans who celebrate Thanksgiving as akin to Nazis, is complete and utter foolishness. But typical of brainwashed leftists.

Yes, atrocities were committed and most Americans living today know this and are not proud of it. Please keep in your little mind that atrocities were committed by both sides.....did I blow your mind with that little nugget of TRUTH? I suspect I did.....hahahahahaha..hahahahaaa....

You probably also fail to understand that the culture of the American Indian was extremely primitive and horrifying. Cannibalism was practiced by many tribes. Torture and slavery were commonplace....the tribes were in a constant state of warring against each other before the Euros showed up, and here I thought libs were against war, torture and slavery....they just can't stay consistent on ANY ISSUE....can they?

Though....there is NO major exception to their persistent hypocrisy...they are consistent on their anti-American beliefs.....without a doubt.

I love reading about early American history. I did extensive research on my geneaology and have yet to find an immigrant that came here after the mid 1700's. The best part of the research was reading about the history of the country. People seem to think that the native American was one homogenous group, but their migrations here are as diverse as the people who came here after them. If it hadn't been the Euros who eventually conquered the nation, it would have been another group. Maybe the left would be happier today if that other group had been the Arabs or the Chinese.

It is all you've got

so it's your contention that the original settlers came with the intent of genocide ?
and if you're not from the US, your ancestors have done as much or more.
this is why you need to grow up as reading a rant somewhere and regurgitating it here is just boring and shows your ignorance.

No it is not my contention that they came with that intent

But it is my contention that that is what ensued

And yes, my country has done appalling things too

But I don't defend it and I certainly don't roast a fucking turkey and get nauseatingly sentimental in celebration of their abuse of other human beings

But I don't defend it and I certainly don't roast a fucking turkey and get nauseatingly sentimental in celebration of their abuse of other human beings

It's amazing that a handful of Pilgrims who came to a new world to escape persecution and shared a turkey with some natives and gave thanks for basically surviving, should warrant such hatred from the self righteous who chose to read more into the event than what it was.

As with many things, you have shown an inability to comprehend the truth.

You might educate yourself on the true meaning of Thanksgiving.

so you admit your post was, to put it nicely, hyperbole.
and as you do not realize we take this occasion to give thanks for our own blessings and not those of some long dead people, you just demonstrate your willfull ignorance and give us a childish tantrum. so.my responce was appropriate and timely.

Are you really this thick?

I am saying that the whole thanksgiving thing should be outlawed considering what it alludes to

In the same way that they have stopped making westerns about evil native americans hassling the poor innocent white man

If I was an Amrican I would want to move on from what my ancestors did to the native Americans. Not engage in some grotesque fabrication of reality that seeks to whitewash it

But then if I was an American I'd kill myself because of the shame I would feel at how despicable my country is

Werbung:
Are you really this thick?

I am saying that the whole thanksgiving thing should be outlawed considering what it alludes to

In the same way that they have stopped making westerns about evil native americans hassling the poor innocent white man

If I was an Amrican I would want to move on from what my ancestors did to the native Americans. Not engage in some grotesque fabrication of reality that seeks to whitewash it

But then if I was an American I'd kill myself because of the shame I would feel at how despicable my country is

What nationality are you?

Back