Has the democrat party become the special interest party

Werbung:
It seems to me they have by allowing illegals and drugs to flow sticking up for every perverted and radical left wing that comes down the road . They supported the blm and antifa riots .At every turnn they support radical groups .
It seems to me that your biases are beyond belief; they are echoes of the BIG LIES and Fictional Conspiracy Theories, all of which are not existent in reality. The Democratic Party does not support riots! They support the First Amendment to the Constitution and BLM Protesters are diverse individuals who march peacefully.

Those arsonists, thieves and violence are the product of the few, and not the thousands who see the murders of the few police officers who murder mostly young black boys and men. It is not beyond reality that those in masks and black clothing are agent provocateurs (aka: Trump Supporters) who incite the riots, vandalism and other felony crimes.

Prove I'm wrong! The Truth is out there.

It seems to me that your biases are beyond belief; they are echoes of the BIG LIES and Fictional Conspiracy Theories, all of which are not existent in reality. The Democratic Party does not support riots! They support the First Amendment to the Constitution and BLM Protesters are diverse individuals who march peacefully.

Those arsonists, thieves and violence are the product of the few, and not the thousands who see the murders of the few police officers who murder mostly young black boys and men. It is not beyond reality that those in masks and black clothing are agent provocateurs (aka: Trump Supporters) who incite the riots, vandalism and other felony crimes.

Prove I'm wrong! The Truth is out there.
Sorry you think that way.first there were about 7500 protest and 250 or so riots yes you can say mostly peaceful but thatz still a hell of a lot of riots and damages dozens killed thousands assaulted I even saw old woman in wheel chair being assaulted by looters .
I condemed the jan 6 riot also and there were over 100000 there and about 2500 or so got out of hand and rioted but the rest were mostly peaceful one did a few million in damages one did billions .
One lasted a few hours one lasted. For months. One was politically motivated the other was motivated by racial issues and it was also political and motivated.
Blm is no different then some of the neo nazi kkk types. It's like trying to compare the yakazai against the mafia against the drug cartels against the Hells Angels.
Neither is better then the other no matter how they sugar coat it
Im not ok with colleges to encourage any kind of segregation such as an all black college or any all of anything College being a requirement to go there . I am cool with any group who uses their ethnicity to get together and bond and celebrate traditions such as Italian American clubs he could just as easy be in Nigerian Club or a Egyptian Club or French Club Japanese Club. I can see why thats needed and its cool .nothing better then a room full of whops drinking and telling stories .
I can see through racial hate and the bull shat from both sides .Blm is not a good thing . the riots created more dislike even hate and mistrust on both on 3 sides of the issue its a pitty.The divide has opened even wider .
Blm is bad for the black community and seeks the radicalization of millions.
I pry that never happens for the sake of the black community and the nation .

Werbung:
Sorry you think that way.first there were about 7500 protest and 250 or so riots yes you can say mostly peaceful but thatz still a hell of a lot of riots and damages dozens killed thousands assaulted I even saw old woman in wheel chair being assaulted by looters .
I condemed the jan 6 riot also and there were over 100000 there and about 2500 or so got out of hand and rioted but the rest were mostly peaceful one did a few million in damages one did billions .
One lasted a few hours one lasted. For months. One was politically motivated the other was motivated by racial issues and it was also political and motivated.
Blm is no different then some of the neo nazi kkk types. It's like trying to compare the yakazai against the mafia against the drug cartels against the Hells Angels.
Neither is better then the other no matter how they sugar coat it
Im not ok with colleges to encourage any kind of segregation such as an all black college or any all of anything College being a requirement to go there . I am cool with any group who uses their ethnicity to get together and bond and celebrate traditions such as Italian American clubs he could just as easy be in Nigerian Club or a Egyptian Club or French Club Japanese Club. I can see why thats needed and its cool .nothing better then a room full of whops drinking and telling stories .
I can see through racial hate and the bull shat from both sides .Blm is not a good thing . the riots created more dislike even hate and mistrust on both on 3 sides of the issue its a pitty.The divide has opened even wider .
Blm is bad for the black community and seeks the radicalization of millions.
I pry that never happens for the sake of the black community and the nation .

Wry Catcher is an idiot who thinks he is intelligent.

Back