Has President Obama made America better?

Werbung:
Solyndra, Benghazi,IRS. To start with.

None of which was a scandal if one was intelligent enough to understand the politics of the issue. Solyndra was a program started by Bush; Benghazi was a joke since both Obama, and Panetta, ordered troops to rescue Stevens who had on two occassions refused additional security; and he IRS actions were actually justified considering the political actions of the groups involved.

Try again.

None of which was a scandal if one was intelligent enough to understand the politics of the issue. Solyndra was a program started by Bush; Benghazi was a joke since both Obama, and Panetta, ordered troops to rescue Stevens who had on two occassions refused additional security; and he IRS actions were actually justified considering the political actions of the groups involved.

Try again.
Um ok. And the last two posts is exactly why we will never go back to a even semi united country again Had Bush done any of the above the left would be screaming like stuck pigs. Fast and furious was worse than Iran contra by far but I'm sure the left will say it either never happened was a joke or bad judgement

No accountability. We are so fracking screwed as a nation and I suppose we deserve it

Um ok. And the last two posts is exactly why we will never go back to a even semi united country again Had Bush done any of the above the left would be screaming like stuck pigs. Fast and furious was worse than Iran contra by far but I'm sure the left will say it either never happened was a joke or bad judgement

No accountability. We are so fracking screwed as a nation and I suppose we deserve it

Problem is Bush did, and it was ignored just as any investigation into the illegal wars he created out of whole cloth. Like I said, the program that Obama used was started by Bush. "Fast and Furious" started as "Operation Wide Receiver" under Bush. And what did the right wing do? NOTHING until they felt they could blame it on Obama.

And you are right, the country is screwed as evidenced by the election of a mental idiot, and child, like Trump.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...here-was-the-fox-and-gop-outrage-2647600.html

Werbung:
When Mr.Obama became president,history was made.Supporters were euphoric and he was hailed as a political messiah.Now I look at America from the outside (I live in England) and it seems to me that he's a nice guy and all that but America isn't any better.What do you guys reckon,is America better or worse since Obama?

Of course he hasn't made America better

He's done loads of bad stuff I would need to invent because the actual reason I don't like him is his skin colour but I don't have the balls to admit that

So, stuff like being born in Kenya - that has really damaged the US

Oh and his wife is a man

Oh and he enabled loads of poor (and therefore many black) people to get healthcare. I hate that

Black people should have their healthcare taken away by the nice White er well orange Donald Dick

Back