Happy Mutha's Day to all the Muthas out there!

n0spam4me

The fact that the female of the species may be capible of spawning,
Does NOT automaticly confer upon her somekinda sainthood!

Lets get real here, out of the random sample of humanity that exists in AMERICA right now, all too many women are psycologicly &or spritually dissfunctional and should NOT be in charge of any other sentient being, much less CHILDREN! Moms are NOT perfect and we really need to as a society learn to get REAL about this!

For every single parent "family" .... I know you can't legislate this sort of thing, however, I would like to see that there be another person, a balance to the "family" even if its another woman, but a second opinion ... or?
If the kid(s) grow up seeing a single dictator, an autocratic ruler who wields capricious and arbitrary judgement over the kids known universe... this is VERY BAD!

Just my $0.02 worth .... Happy Momz Day
or something.....

Werbung:
The fact that the female of the species may be capible of spawning,
Does NOT automaticly confer upon her somekinda sainthood!

Lets get real here, out of the random sample of humanity that exists in AMERICA right now, all too many women are psycologicly &or spritually dissfunctional and should NOT be in charge of any other sentient being, much less CHILDREN! Moms are NOT perfect and we really need to as a society learn to get REAL about this!

For every single parent "family" .... I know you can't legislate this sort of thing, however, I would like to see that there be another person, a balance to the "family" even if its another woman, but a second opinion ... or?
If the kid(s) grow up seeing a single dictator, an autocratic ruler who wields capricious and arbitrary judgement over the kids known universe... this is VERY BAD!

Just my $0.02 worth .... Happy Momz Day
or something.....

Why...thank you, thank you very much. Especially since this day was set aside by a 'MAN' {who undoubtedly had some 'mother' issues to deal with} it is always nice to be called a 'MOTHER' without the following negative non-allowed words being attached...LOL!!!

And as for that {shudder} unfounded IDEA that a 2 parent household has the capability of raising well balanced/well adjusted/responsible children...REALLY, your basing that on what exactly???

........mothers day goes back to the days when (in this case) girls in service did not get holidays or time off to see their families except for one day a year when they were allowed to see their mothers.......anyway happy mothers day!

Werbung:
It's almost time for mutha F******'s day, soon, AKA Father's Day, if the no-good rascals can be found. Considering some of the people I have known, Scot, maybe we should consider sterilizing more people, albeit doing that got a bad rep in the last century.

Back