Haaretz jounalist kicked by zionists!

For some reason, I am unable to use the "multi-quote" function; therefore, I will defer an answer to this post until such time as I am intelligent enough to figure out why I can't. It is best to address single quotes (questions) to me, until that time, because I am such a simpleton.

Click the little plus sign in the bottom right for every post you want to quote and then for the last one just press the actual quote button. So for example, if there are 4 posts in a row that you want to quote, hit the plus button three times and "quote" for the last one.

Werbung:
Tried it, doesn't work.
I have never been able to get the multiquote part to work. What I do is copy the text, click the quote button that is on the task bar above the reply box.
It is the little ballon next to the insert picture button. Then I paste the statement into thier and it will give you a quotation indentation

Like you see here for example.

hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of jews, especially young ones bitterly oppose the
illegal regime in jerusalem and it's PR machine..

the antisemitic trope is just a sideshow employed by the guilty

comrade stalin
jerusalem

-------------
Why should Israel exist?? What good is Israel? The world got along pretty well for millions of years without Israel existing, and will get along without Israel one day, so what in the world is Israel good for except living off the United States' taxpayers and creating turmoil, chaos, confusion, and war in The M.E.?
You might as well ask why blacks should exist or why members of other races should exist as to ask why Jews should exist.

Nothing is really threatening the existence of Israel. The existence of countries and ethnic groups is not a moral issue. They simply exist, because they do.

Werbung:
Nothing is really threatening the existence of Israel. The existence of countries and ethnic groups is not a moral issue. They simply exist, because they do.
God created all nations of humans and chose Israel to serve Him as a particular people.

As the old saying goes, "How odd that God should choose the Jews."

Back