Greetings from a newbie

Webrockk

Hey! A little about myself: Florida business owner in the home remodel field.
Politacal leanings: smaller government fiscal conservative that is socially apathetic (don't care about same sex marriage, abortion, etc., but do care about unfunded, unsustainable social entitlement programs) I believe The Constitution is not a list of gentle suggestions, and I am a strong states right's advocate.

I have a bit of a sarcastic side when pushed...I'm very turned off by personal insults, and non productive, off topic interruptions ...(If you give, you will recieve( :) , but I enjoy a good, honest exchange of ideas on important issues.

Cheers!

Werbung:
Politacal leanings: smaller government fiscal conservative that is socially apathetic (don't care about same sex marriage, abortion, etc., but do care about unfunded, unsustainable social entitlement programs) I believe The Constitution is not a list of gentle suggestions, and I am a strong states right's advocate.

I have a bit of a sarcastic side when pushed...I'm very turned off by personal insults, and non productive, off topic interruptions ...(If you give, you will recieve( :) , but I enjoy a good, honest exchange of ideas on important issues.

Cheers!
Ohhh, welcome...at least you'll have a well rounded sense of humor...very much lacking around here at the present time. ME> Independent {but with the limited topic field around here the right winged nut-jobs love to label me leftist liberal} with centrist leaning and highly interested in fair taxes for one & all!

Ohhh, welcome...at least you'll have a well rounded sense of humor...very much lacking around here at the present time. ME> Independent {but with the limited topic field around here the right winged nut-jobs love to label me leftist liberal} with centrist leaning and highly interested in fair taxes for one & all!

Thanks for the welcome!

Cheers!

Welcome, Webrockk

You'll find plenty of good honest exchanges of ideas here, along with a few unfortunate diatribes. We welcome all points of view, and tolerate sarcasm (or else I'd have been history long ago), but like to keep it civil.

Werbung:
Back