Greetings and warm salutations...

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Ok, a friend suggested this place and I'm getting my foot in the door. Going to check out these digs and see if this place is a comfortable place to hang my jacket!

As my profile page states: I'm a registered Independent and proud of it. I've voted in every election since pushing for the rights of every18 year old to have that right {how things would have turned out so differently had McGovern won that election...hmm:confused:} so I've been around the block for a few years.

I'm currently responsible for my mother as her primary care provider, I relocated (9 years ago with my husband and our landscape/commercial mowing business) to accommodate her health care/needs; and life as I knew it changed drastically! 2001 husband was battling throat cancer, lost that battle 5 years ago this May, last October during the height of the gas price gouging...I had to sell the business.

While life affords us all with many opportunities to change and evolve...I've changed and evolved all I really, really would like too. Now I want mundane, daily drudgery and a simplistic existence...yep that's all I want. No thrills, no frills, just get up each and every morning drink my coffee...toast the morning sunshine...say my morning meditation's, get things set up for MOM, feed the dogs, and start my day!

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know new people, exchanging new ideas and view points; this sustains me and keeps me going...well that and digging in the dirt and pulling weeds provides me with loads of mental health moments too;)

Werbung:
Ok, a friend suggested this place and I'm getting my foot in the door. Going to check out these digs and see if this place is a comfortable place to hang my jacket!

As my profile page states: I'm a registered Independent and proud of it. I've voted in every election since pushing for the rights of every18 year old to have that right {how things would have turned out so differently had McGovern won that election...hmm:confused:} so I've been around the block for a few years.

I'm currently responsible for my mother as her primary care provider, I relocated (9 years ago with my husband and our landscape/commercial mowing business) to accommodate her health care/needs; and life as I knew it changed drastically! 2001 husband was battling throat cancer, lost that battle 5 years ago this May, last October during the height of the gas price gouging...I had to sell the business.

While life affords us all with many opportunities to change and evolve...I've changed and evolved all I really, really would like too. Now I want mundane, daily drudgery and a simplistic existence...yep that's all I want. No thrills, no frills, just get up each and every morning drink my coffee...toast the morning sunshine...say my morning meditation's, get things set up for MOM, feed the dogs, and start my day!

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know new people, exchanging new ideas and view points; this sustains me and keeps me going...well that and digging in the dirt and pulling weeds provides me with loads of mental health moments too;)

That was a very nice introduction, great to have you here. Also, its really great how you are helping your mom. I think we all should take care of our family when we can.

I agree...I still find it sad how often I get called a Dem...or asked to defend Dems even though I am not one. Since the Republicans here are normally wrong, I do so anyway though :)

I've always stated that I'm very middle of the road on most of my 'soap box issues' because; I've been called pseudo left winged liberal by my Republican friends and pseudo right winged conservative by my Democratic friends...so I must be doing it correctly...getting hits from both extremes...LOL

I've always stated that I'm very middle of the road on most of my 'soap box issues' because; I've been called pseudo left winged liberal by my Republican friends and pseudo right winged conservative by my Democratic friends...so I must be doing it correctly...getting hits from both extremes...LOL

same here, I am more left then right, but mostly becuse I think the right had a large amount of people go crazy.

Werbung:
Back