Great news for republicans.

Boris Norris

Just recently a guy had a full eye transplant after injury. Things are looking good(excuse the pun) for him.
The better news is more transplants are available at low cost. For republicans, at a rock bottom price complete eyes from democrats can't be available. These still have capacity for the recipient to see the error of his political ways. Slightly more expensive ones are suitable for godbotherers who believe in God. Bear in mind the right choice must be done carefully. Some have the capacity to see god although from a Democrat but others, presumably from atheists, lack capacity in that regard.

But it doesn't end there. If you were lucky enough to get a religious surgeon, I'm told he can pick the difference so there'll be no disappointments.

For believers who expect eternity, they have eyes available from scientists, physics instructors and astrophysicists. The slight catch with them is they can definately see into outer space but there's no gaurantee you see heaven. But it's better than being blind.
On a lighter note(sic) at a special price, there only one available from a Polish medium ex priest. How fascinating they should stumble across that find.
His options are very limited. He couldn't see heaven or eternity. The only feature attractive is they were rarely used. In real good order I'm told.

So to get an availablity update, see below( another pun).

Werbung:
Just recently a guy had a full eye transplant after injury. Things are looking good(excuse the pun) for him.
The better news is more transplants are available at low cost. For republicans, at a rock bottom price complete eyes from democrats can't be available. These still have capacity for the recipient to see the error of his political ways. Slightly more expensive ones are suitable for godbotherers who believe in God. Bear in mind the right choice must be done carefully. Some have the capacity to see god although from a Democrat but others, presumably from atheists, lack capacity in that regard.

But it doesn't end there. If you were lucky enough to get a religious surgeon, I'm told he can pick the difference so there'll be no disappointments.

For believers who expect eternity, they have eyes available from scientists, physics instructors and astrophysicists. The slight catch with them is they can definately see into outer space but there's no gaurantee you see heaven. But it's better than being blind.
On a lighter note(sic) at a special price, there only one available from a Polish medium ex priest. How fascinating they should stumble across that find.
His options are very limited. He couldn't see heaven or eternity. The only feature attractive is they were rarely used. In real good order I'm told.

So to get an availablity update, see below( another pun).

You can get freshly mined body parts for your transplant needs from the CCP who sell body parts of slaves they use for that purpose.

You simply don't get it.

It's time for you enema.
Maybe the Biden family organization is also getting cuts from the profits the CCP are realizing by selling fresh organs harvested from slaves held in cages for that purpose? I remember how much fuss was made over apartheid in South Africa, but I have not heard much complaining from looting lefties over human organs being harvested from prisoners in China.

Werbung:
Maybe the Biden family organization is also getting cuts from the profits the CCP are realizing by selling fresh organs harvested from slaves held in cages for that purpose? I remember how much fuss was made over apartheid in South Africa, but I have not heard much complaining from looting lefties over human organs being harvested from prisoners in China.
That's because it's not happening. You've got some severe comprehension issues not covered by drugs. I.e. you're mad.

Back