Government Overreach And Special Interests

Salami

I just read a story today about Texas passing legislation to overrule local fracking ban regulations and I'm quite concerned about the way things are moving with this type of thing. First off, its already a proven environmental fact that fracking wells are leaking very toxic chemicals into our wells and water systems. The bans place on this activity were put in place for that purpose.

For a state or even worse the federal government to come in and tell someone that they cannot prevent someone else from polluting precious resources such as water wells is just down right insane and cannot be allowed to happen.

Werbung:
First off, its already a proven environmental fact that fracking wells are leaking very toxic chemicals into our wells and water systems.

There are several reports out there that say otherwise.

Werbung:
If you want to pit science against science, you're just going to be confused. We can all declare that our pet science is correct. There are differing views from "experts" on fracking, just as there are on global warming. IMO, the special interest groups, ie, environmentalists, etc., are the ones who have held up economic growth in America for decades, without any logical basis for doing so. I think it's time we stopped bowing to the Middle East wackos, and started utilizing our own country's resources.

Back