Goin' Down

Werbung:
and more good news....

November can't come soon enough...of course the radical left is likely to do something radical to keep the Communist Party of America (aka Democrat Party) in power...the ends ALWAYS justify the means to these freaks.

Do liberals know what the "ends justify the means"...means?

June 25, 2010
In 2010, Conservatives Still Outnumber Moderates, Liberals
Last year's increase in conservatism among independents is holding

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Conservatives have maintained their leading position among U.S. ideological groups in the first half of 2010. Gallup finds 42% of Americans describing themselves as either very conservative or conservative. This is up slightly from the 40% seen for all of 2009 and contrasts with the 20% calling themselves liberal or very liberal.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/141032/2010-Conservatives-Outnumber-Moderates-Liberals.aspx

More good news. November can't come soon enough.

But no doubt the Dems will try a real "October Surprise" to usurp the will of the people.

capt.2fae7a6c114d48b19441e44a3ef605cd-2fae7a6c114d48b19441e44a3ef605cd-0.jpg

Brown outpolls Kerry, Obama
Most popular official in survey; For incumbents, message is mixed

After less than five months in Washington, Brown outpolls such Democratic stalwarts as President Obama and US Senator John F. Kerry in popularity, the poll indicates. He gets high marks not only from Republicans, but even a plurality of Democrats views him favorably.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2010/06/28/brown_outpolls_kerry_obama/

More good news. November can't come soon enough.

But no doubt the Dems will try a real "October Surprise" to usurp the will of the people.

I was starting to hate him when he was sounding like he would vote for cap and tax but since he has backed away from it, I like him better again. I suppose he is about as conservative as we can get considering the state.

what kind of october surprise do you think they will try?

I was starting to hate him when he was sounding like he would vote for cap and tax but since he has backed away from it, I like him better again. I suppose he is about as conservative as we can get considering the state.

what kind of october surprise do you think they will try?

I think Brown is a progressive, just not so slanted as most of the Dems.

The Dems are capable of almost anything in October. BO may legalize the illegals by executive order. And they will bus in voters in many districts, black panthers and union thugs at polling places, and other tyrannical behavior.

They believe the ends justify the means. So, anything is possible.

But, even if they lose big in Nov not all is lost. BO will have a few months to impose his communist objectives with a lame duck House and Senate. They have nothing to lose then.

I think Brown is a progressive, just not so slanted as most of the Dems.

The Dems are capable of almost anything in October. BO may legalize the illegals by executive order. And they will bus in voters in many districts, black panthers and union thugs at polling places, and other tyrannical behavior.

They believe the ends justify the means. So, anything is possible.

But, even if they lose big in Nov not all is lost. BO will have a few months to impose his communist objectives with a lame duck House and Senate. They have nothing to lose then.

I actually feel sorry for ya when you move this far to a ridiculous and mean spirited partisan extreme.:cool:

Unemployment could easily be 16, 17, 18% or more right now... had President Obama just sat on his hands and pulled a Republican President Herbert Hoover and done nothing saying... just let it work itself out. Sure a lot of Americans may well starve but hey that's the free market.

President Obama saved 2 major iconic US automakers from going out of business and losing hundreds of thousands of good paying AMERICAN jobs. These companies are now rebounding & paying back with interest.

President Obama passed historic Health Insurance Reform that will mean ALL AMERICANS will get healthcare. And not what Republicans call heathcare... showing up at death's door at some emergency room for some short term stabalizing treatment. But regular go to a doctor when you first need or want to get treatment.

President Obama passed probably the most sweeping Wall Street & financial sector reforms ever to safeguard us from another "too big to fail" scenario.

President Obama as promised is quickly drawing down in Iraq and giving one final push to kill off radical insurgents and set up a stronger Afghanistan before we withdraw from there as well.

No my friend even if America is impatient we do not want more Herbert Hoover, George Bush/Dick Cheney or Teabaggers really mucking things up again for the regular working guy & gal while the rich buy yet another Rolex or buy another yacht with some new Republican tax break!

Let's never take things for granted. This was history repeating itself by the end of the Bush years.

I actually feel sorry for ya when you move this far to a ridiculous and mean spirited partisan extreme.:cool:

Well Pops, everything I stated is true and I shall prove it.

Brown is a progressive. But, not nearly as liberal as your Dem friends. He did vote against obummercare but for the finance bill like the two *****es from Maine. So, my statement is correct.

There has been discussion that BO could legalize the illegals by executive order. I am not the only one to bring this up.

The Dems have a long history of voter intimidation and vote fraud. They did it for decades in the South preventing blacks from voting. They did in Chicago to give JFK the WH in 1960. They did it in 2008 per the video showing the Black Panthers at a polling place in Philly. AND, NOW THERE ARE REPORTS THEY DID IT TO GET FAT DUMB AL FRANKEN ELECTED.

Many elitist liberals openly profess the ends justify the means.

So, to conclude, my conclusion the Dems could do almost anything come November is based on historical facts. Of course, you being a lib makes it impossible for you to see reality. Its those blinders again...

AL_FRANKEN_STEIN.jpg

Unemployment could easily be 16, 17, 18% or more right now... had President Obama just sat on his hands and pulled a Republican President Herbert Hoover and done nothing saying... just let it work itself out. Sure a lot of Americans may well starve but hey that's the free market.

He did do nothing and now we have 5-6 years more of this (if we're lucky). Give it time, we'll get to 18%

President Obama saved 2 major iconic US automakers from going out of business and losing hundreds of thousands of good paying AMERICAN jobs. These companies are now rebounding & paying back with interest.

They did go bankrupt anyway. Only thing that changed was union pention bailout that will ever get paid back. The Toyota fraud did more to sell cars than bailout.

President Obama passed historic Health Insurance Reform that will mean ALL AMERICANS will get healthcare. And not what Republicans call heathcare... showing up at death's door at some emergency room for some short term stabalizing treatment. But regular go to a doctor when you first need or want to get treatment.

All Americans AND illegals got healthcare before. Millions will not be covered with obamacare.

President Obama passed probably the most sweeping Wall Street & financial sector reforms ever to safeguard us from another "too big to fail" scenario.

no it does nothing to prevent that

President Obama as promised is quickly drawing down in Iraq and giving one final push to kill off radical insurgents and set up a stronger Afghanistan before we withdraw from there as well.

Iraq as a continuation of Bush's plan. Afghanistan not going too well.

He did do nothing and now we have 5-6 years more of this (if we're lucky). Give it time, we'll get to 18%

[/COLOR]

They did go bankrupt anyway. Only thing that changed was union pention bailout that will ever get paid back. The Toyota fraud did more to sell cars than bailout.

All Americans AND illegals got healthcare before. Millions will not be covered with obamacare.

no it does nothing to prevent that

Iraq as a continuation of Bush's plan. Afghanistan not going too well.

Well done Dog.

Pops comments prove once again how out of touch liberals are. They believe so many things that are not true.

How does one persuade another that their opinions are wrongheaded, when that person is delusional?

Only 29% agree with BO's anti-American immigration policy. Who are those 29%? I think its fair to conclude they are the useful idiots...

Only 29 Percent of Americans Approve of Obama’s Handling of Immigration, Says Gallup
Thursday, August 12, 2010
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

President Barack Obama speaks in the East Room of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
(CNSNews.com) - As the Senate reconvened on Thursday, taking a rare break from its August recess to pass a $600-million bill to fund border security provisions that had passed in a specially-reconvened-session of the House on Tuesday, new numbers from the Gallup Poll showed that only 29 percent of Americans approve of the way Obama is handling the immigration issue.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/71035

The polls look nasty for the Communist Party of America (Dem Party). But, they and their media allies are delusional. Lets keep it that way.

The end of liberalism is coming soon...thank God.

August 30, 2010
GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot
Republicans also maintain wide gap in enthusiasm about voting

by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress.

4nitz4hkueaj85zreale-w.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/142718/GOP-Unprecedented-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx

The polls look nasty for the Communist Party of America (Dem Party). But, they and their media allies are delusional. Lets keep it that way.

The end of liberalism is coming soon...thank God.

Do you have accurate poll numbers for these races?

Patty Murray Washington state senate

Ron Wyden Oregon senate

Barbara Boxer California Senate

Peter Defazio Congress 4th district Oregon

These are races I am very interested in but can't seem to find current and accurate numbers.

I want all four to go down more than just about anyone out there.

Do you have accurate poll numbers for these races?

Patty Murray Washington state senate

Ron Wyden Oregon senate

Barbara Boxer California Senate

Peter Defazio Congress 4th district Oregon

These are races I am very interested in but can't seem to find current and accurate numbers.

I want all four to go down more than just about anyone out there.

I do not. But, I would love for all four of those scumbags to lose.

I wish all the entrenched incumbents in both parties would lose.

NOTE TO LIBS - I want progressives Rs to lose too...see I am not tied to a party LIKE YOU ARE!!!!

Sorry...I get distracted some times...:)

If only that fool Little Johnny McCant would have lost too.

The Republicans will take over power in november. Remember what happened in 1994 when Clintons poll numbers were down.

Werbung:
I do not. But, I would love for all four of those scumbags to lose.

I wish all the entrenched incumbents in both parties would lose.

NOTE TO LIBS - I want progressives Rs to lose too...see I am not tied to a party LIKE YOU ARE!!!!

Sorry...I get distracted some times...:)

If only that fool Little Johnny McCant would have lost too.

I want them all to go down too and Pete Stark, can't forget him

Then of course Rangle and Waters and the list goes on.

I am with you, I want the bad republicans out as much as I want the bad dems out.

Back