God ?

unclesammy

Stop the Baloney, OK ? The God of the Bible was a raving Lunatic and a Murderer. He loved us so much, he allows us to kill each other. There is no God. The Pope is a Phony and so are all Religious people. Stop deluding yourselves. You people NEED a God.

Werbung:
A very reasoned and rational appeal with plenty of unbiased facts to support your case....really more of an attempt to start, not a debate, but an argument. If you want a debate then let this thread fade and start a new one.

If that is your god then I suggest that rather than worship Him you start a war with Him. Yes, that is what we have here - a war with god marked by hostility. If you want a war with god then you have no doubt had one for a long time, and you both agree on that. In a war between creator and created I wonder who would lose? Would loss be the outcome or is there another possibility?

If you want a war with me I choose not to participate. This is my only and last post on this thread. If you were not new to this site this post would not even be here.

A very reasoned and rational appeal with plenty of unbiased facts to support your case....really more of an attempt to start, not a debate, but an argument. If you want a debate then let this thread fade and start a new one.

If that is your god then I suggest that rather than worship Him you start a war with Him. Yes, that is what we have here - a war with god marked by hostility. If you want a war with god then you have no doubt had one for a long time, and you both agree on that. In a war between creator and created I wonder who would lose? Would loss be the outcome or is there another possibility?

If you want a war with me I choose not to participate. This is my only and last post on this thread. If you were not new to this site this post would not even be here.

A War ? Wow What an exaggeration. You need help. Look, I don't care whether you reply again or not. You are not important. Stop being rediculous. It is NOT an Argument. YOU are mis labelling it just to satisfy your feelings. It is NOT hostility, it is Conviction. A War between Creator and Creation ? WHAT CREATOR ??
Look DOPEY, say five Hail Mary's and go to sleep.

A War ? Wow What an exaggeration. You need help. Look, I don't care whether you reply again or not. You are not important. Stop being rediculous. It is NOT an Argument. YOU are mis labelling it just to satisfy your feelings. It is NOT hostility, it is Conviction. A War between Creator and Creation ? WHAT CREATOR ??
Look DOPEY, say five Hail Mary's and go to sleep.
I was going to respond.. Does he think he's special or what? I think I will wait for someone with a clue..

Seeing uncleasammy is Attacking my Catholic religion in particular , I will respond. The God you talk about is not my God, And our Pope is no phony.

Attachments

• All Saints day Candle.JPG
    All Saints day Candle.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 0
Unclesammy is right

There is no god but men have invented lots of different versions of god so that they can get wealth and power and in the case of the catholic church have sex with children

What I love about Christians is how unchristian they are

Aus 22 have you seen the film or read the book called Philomena?

It is about a group of Irish catholic nuns who, a few decades ago would take in pregnant single irish girls who had lovingly been thrown out by their embarrassed catholic parents

They would wait for the birth and then after a couple of years would forcibly remove the child from its mother and sell it to people in the US without any background checking

That is the roman catholic church in action

A vicious money laundering haven for paedofiles and other assorted luntacics and monsters

Werbung:
If you read the bible, to look into it as a mirror, humble yourself before the Almighty Creator, the very Creator that lets you take every breath, He sent His Son to die for you and for me because my and your sin is so great. we deserve Hell but because of His Son Jesus he is your only way to KNOW God, Jesus Is God

Back