God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

That would kill our free will.

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.

All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
God will not return for the simple reason that he hasn't been here before

Luckily for people he doesn't exist

All those stories about his evil doings are just fictional shit designed to scare idiots into elieving

It is a technique common to most religions

God will not return for the simple reason that he hasn't been here before

Luckily for people he doesn't exist

All those stories about his evil doings are just fictional shit designed to scare idiots into elieving

It is a technique common to most religions

Yep. The carrot and stick.

Regards
DL

That would kill our free will.

If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.

St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith.

I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man’s free will by doing so.

Do you agree?

Part two.

We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow.

In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.

If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.

Do you agree?

If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?

If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.

I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.

Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God’s last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.

All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.

Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?

If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.

Regards
DL

We have a new candidate for the most nonsensical post of the week award!!

Yes, there is no room for free will in the Christian narrative

If everything is unfolding according to God's plan then the future is predetermined and unchangeable

It also means god is responsible for all the bad shit

Fortunately the monster doesn't exist

We have a new candidate for the most nonsensical post of the week award!!

Yet you do not refute the requirements of love.

Chastisement without correction is just you showing your hate of truth.

Refute the premise or be seen as just a fool who cannot debate.

Regards
DL

Yet you do not refute the requirements of love.

Chastisement without correction is just you showing your hate of truth.

Refute the premise or be seen as just a fool who cannot debate.

Regards
DL

It is difficult to spurious debate a nonsensical premise that is not based in history, in fact, or in reality.

You make a sclaim and expect us to refute it, when, in reality, since your claim is founded in your own personal prejudices, it is impossible to refute the hatred in your heart. You present no factual proof, or even a hypothesis; therefore, there is nothing to refute.

I would suggest that your perception of the non-existence of God is neanderthal, since it presumes that God must punish in order to ensure compliance. Given that Christianity is the first religion to not claim that your behavior will reap immediate rewards - or punishments - you have obviously failed to grasp the true meaning of Christianity.

Frankly, trying to argue theology with someone of your mindset is like walking in a mud puddle - it doesn't get very deep, and all you end up with is dirty socks. I would suggest several books for you to study so that you might grasp the true essence of Christianity, but I suspect you are incapable of approaching them with an open mind, so it would be a waste of time.

You will note, of course, that I make no attempt to convert you ... frankly, because I don't care whether you do or not. That is between you and God ... when the time comes. You've been told.

Yes, there is no room for free will in the Christian narrative

If everything is unfolding according to God's plan then the future is predetermined and unchangeable

It also means god is responsible for all the bad shit

Fortunately the monster doesn't exist

You just don't get it, do you?

It is difficult to spurious debate a nonsensical premise that is not based in history, in fact, or in reality.

You make a sclaim and expect us to refute it, when, in reality, since your claim is founded in your own personal prejudices, it is impossible to refute the hatred in your heart. You present no factual proof, or even a hypothesis; therefore, there is nothing to refute.

I would suggest that your perception of the non-existence of God is neanderthal, since it presumes that God must punish in order to ensure compliance. Given that Christianity is the first religion to not claim that your behavior will reap immediate rewards - or punishments - you have obviously failed to grasp the true meaning of Christianity.

Frankly, trying to argue theology with someone of your mindset is like walking in a mud puddle - it doesn't get very deep, and all you end up with is dirty socks. I would suggest several books for you to study so that you might grasp the true essence of Christianity, but I suspect you are incapable of approaching them with an open mind, so it would be a waste of time.

You will note, of course, that I make no attempt to convert you ... frankly, because I don't care whether you do or not. That is between you and God ... when the time comes. You've been told.

Not a word that speaks to the O P.

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Seems that that is all he is good for if his other non-answers are an indication.

Regards -
DL

I found out a long time ago that a discussion requires two people -- two people with open minds willing to listen to the other's opinions. Otherwise, it is just like standing an otherwise empty room, yelling at the walls.

Clearly, neither you nor Dawkins are interested in a discussion about this subject, so I can think of no good reason to waste my time arguing with you ... you don't want to listen, because you don't want to hear. Instead, you just want to yell in an empty room.

However ... I will refer you to this post ... https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/the-bible-as-science.17224/page-5#post-223458 ---- if that doesn't get you spun up, nothing will.

Pontificate at will ... because, I'm sure you won't listen.

Werbung:
There he goes again

Gbfan, why don't you man up and explain how you can have free will in a world that is unfolding according to God's immutable plan?

Rather than issuing sanctimonious meaningless statements every time your views are challenged

Back