God is gonna get us.

PLC1

Staff member
according to Pat Robertson.

Television evangelist Pat Robertson responded to New York’s decision to legalize same sex marriage by warning Monday that the result would be America’s destruction.

“I think we need to remember the term sodomy came from a town known as Sodom and Sodom was destroyed by God Almighty and the thing that they practiced was homosexual activity and even they tried to rape angels who came down there, so that’s the kind of people they were,” Robertson said. God “sent an angel down there and He said to Lot and his family, ‘get out now because I’m gonna destroy this whole area

Better watch out. Look what happened to the Haitians for POing the big guy over that pact with the devil thing.

Werbung:
There is no limit on what laughable nonsense "Dr." Pat Robertson will say. He also said that the reason that Calcutta (India), was so poverty stricken was that God is punishing them for being named after the Indian goddess Khali. Which begs the question, for what reason are the rest of Indian cities(that are not named after Indian gods/goddesses), that have extreme poverty and squaller being punished? At least Calcutta could be instantly transformed into a city of wealth and opulence if it would change its name to "God'sville".

Remember I SAID IT HERE FIRST!!! Before Pat Robertson said anything.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13287

god_hates_fags.jpg

protest.jpg

phelps.jpg

fred-phelps-1.jpg

5 states have gay marriage all in New England states
Vermont
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
And New York

Thats where the 2012 Comet is gonna strike. I got it all figured out now. So if you wanna live MOVE OUT NOW!!!

5 states have gay marriage all in New England states
Vermont
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
And New York

Thats where the 2012 Comet is gonna strike. I got it all figured out now. So if you wanna live MOVE OUT NOW!!!

Still beating your dead horse?

You're a funny guy, with a one track mind! But your postings of those gay bashing protesters would be offensive if they were not so ridiculous!

And. . .I'm not even gay!

If god hates gays, why did she make them

Actually, some of the lesbian women I have met, were married, raised a family, and then when they divorced suddenly became gay.

God didn't make all people gay. Some people's ex husbands did.:rolleyes:

Actually, some of the lesbian women I have met, were married, raised a family, and then when they divorced suddenly became gay.

God didn't make all people gay. Some people's ex husbands did.:rolleyes:

Of course, she made most of us heterosexuals. Otherwise, the human race would have been far less numerous.

Did the husband actually make his ex gay, or was she gay to begin with and just denied it?

I know women whose ex husbands are real weasels, but they aren't gay. They aren't exactly chomping at the bit to remarry, but are not sleeping with other women either.

Of course, she made most of us heterosexuals. Otherwise, the human race would have been far less numerous.

Did the husband actually make his ex gay, or was she gay to begin with and just denied it?

I know women whose ex husbands are real weasels, but they aren't gay. They aren't exactly chomping at the bit to remarry, but are not sleeping with other women either.

Exactly! The same goes for gay men. Many come out of the closet after having been married to a woman (or several) and having kids.

This is one reason why it is so much better for society as a whole to allow young men and women to BE WHO THEY REALLY ARE, rather than brow beat them or push them in a "traditional" life style, even if they already suspect or know that marriage to the opposite sex is not really where their heart is!

And, marrying the "wrong" person, is not so bad. What about all the young men who go into priesthood thinking they have a "vocation" because they are not interested in women, but refuse to see (or don't have the courage to reveal) that it may not be "God calling them," but that their lack of interest in the other sex may be due to their being gay!

I really doubt that anyone can make someone else gay. That was a joke (I would hope). However, I know for a fact that these women were very HAPPY being married to a man, and totally enjoyed every aspect of his manliness. They did not initiate the divorces. The husbands found another woman.

No, they were not born gay. They will admit it. Do I understand how they can now be having physical relations with another woman? Not at all. I didn't say I have any answers. I simply do know that the idea that anyone who would "switch" in the middle of their lives is NOT always because they were forced into thinking something by society. It just isn't so.

What would you think if I told you that these same women still have toys that don't look like another woman. How does that figure into things? You know what? I don't really want to know!

As for this thread, I will say that I believe in God, and do not think that anyone has any business assuming what/that He hates. Men wrote religious doctrine, not God. Those same people today would be called schizophrenic for hearing voices!

Pat Robertson is speaking to an audience that is either too old to hear him well, or going "into the light".....It's his method. Why does anyone care what Pat Robertson says. His day is done.

As for this thread, I will say that I believe in God, and do not think that anyone has any business assuming what/that He hates. Men wrote religious doctrine, not God. Those same people today would be called schizophrenic for hearing voices!

Pat Robertson is speaking to an audience that is either too old to hear him well, or going "into the light".....It's his method. Why does anyone care what Pat Robertson says. His day is done.[/QUOTE]

I can totally agree with these two statements!

For the rest, I'm pretty sure that EVERY woman who decides later in life that she prefers the company of other women . . . even in bed, was not a repressed lesbian all her life.

I'm not sure what difference it makes. Love can come in many forms.

Werbung:
Exactly! The same goes for gay men. Many come out of the closet after having been married to a woman (or several) and having kids.

This is one reason why it is so much better for society as a whole to allow young men and women to BE WHO THEY REALLY ARE, rather than brow beat them or push them in a "traditional" life style, even if they already suspect or know that marriage to the opposite sex is not really where their heart is!

And, marrying the "wrong" person, is not so bad. What about all the young men who go into priesthood thinking they have a "vocation" because they are not interested in women, but refuse to see (or don't have the courage to reveal) that it may not be "God calling them," but that their lack of interest in the other sex may be due to their being gay!

Agreed. Also, the idea that homosexuality is a "sin" or that "god hates Fa...(homosexuals)" is a big part of the problem. Who wants to admit that they are gay, if god hates gays? People need to be what they were meant to be, and if that is gay, then so be it. How does it affect any of the rest of us if a gay man or woman follows his/her natural inclinations?

If you believe that god (whatever you conceive "god" to be) made us, then it follows that he/she made homosexuals. Therefore, god does not hate homosexuals.

Back