God and Grace

MrdqxM

Does God's Grace allow 'time' for humanity to get things right?

Is God a 'foreign' Person?

Is God a Person of a certain Citizenship, to a certain Country?

Should God, if HE is a Person of a certain citizenship and Country, go back to HIS Country and leave all the others alone?

Should God, if HE is a Person of a certain citizenship and Country mind HIS Own Country's problems and keep His Nose out of other Countries' problems?

-

Last edited:
Werbung:
Does God feel as if HE is a citizen of a particular Country?

Does God feel as if HE should keep out of other Countries' problems?

Does God feel as if HE should go back to HIS Country?

Does God feel as if HE should mind HIS Own problems and leave all the others alone?

Does God feel as if HE is a foreigner outside of HIS citizenship and Country?

My pet is more 'pissed' at the wrongs occurring in God's World more than many humans I see around.

But then again pets are not really, God, either, are they? They have their 'limitations' also.

The only ones that seem to not have any 'limitations' might be those who love the pleasures of unrighteousness more than the Truth of Life.

Last edited:
Psalm 13

"1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

2How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?

3Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;

4Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

5But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

6I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."

How long O LORD? How long will YOU allow for YOUR Grace to keep everyone else in chains?

How many thousands of years has it been, O LORD, since YOU gained Victory over the World and purchased Humanity unto Thyself, One LORD/One Lord?

I have seen a noble man clothe himself with shameful clothes while still claiming to be noble. It is a shame and a great misfortune.

I have seen Nobility in Thawbs go to nylon shorts.
I have seen Noble Women go from the same to tube tops and ankle length skirts from their waist down.

It is a shame and a great dishonor.

Speak 'evil' to their dress and receive double evil. This is also a great shame and a great flattering.

I have seen Nobility curse God and live.
I have seen the ignoble curse God and receive curses.

I have seen more commoners speak Truth about God than Nobility.

I have seen 'angels' curse God and I have seen holy Angels disheartened.

I have seen man thinking himself to be a myth. I have seen man take on the personification of pagan deities. I have seen man offering worship to non existent persons.

Last edited:
I have seen the lofty show favoritism and I have seen the lowly sent away empty and bowed down.

I have seen the Upright cast down for his uprightness.

I have seen sidewalks be the beds of men. And the smell they carry with them attests to this.

I have seen the youth males claim superiority over their aged males.

I have seen the youth females claim superiority over their aged females.

I have seen Governors showing partiality on these behalfs'

I have seen the wolf honored more than the sheep.
I have seen the wicked more feared than The LORD.
I have seen offerings presented to the wicked before offerings presented to The LORD.

Last edited:
How long O LORD? How long? Will your Grace utterly consume?

63743741-720px.jpg

And again... An 'illegal' entry placing their 'Illegal' Establishments thinking that these 'illegal establishments' will produce Good fruit. How can this happen?

This also is man's inventions.

Church was never a building, of sorts. It was always 'homes' and other like 'gathering places'.

Some of today's Churches would be as 'homes' to some past royals...

Matthew 11:7-8 "And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? 8But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses."

Nineveh was told of the coming wrath of God by Jonah. Had they not turned from their daily evil, God was going to bring misfortune upon Nineveh. But because the King of Nineveh believed upon the warning brought to Nineveh through Jonah the Prophet, he had Nineveh 'saved'.

Had the King not believed, Nineveh could and most likely would have been visited with misfortune because of the 'majority' voice of Nineveh; which could have urged the King to not mind any of the warnings.

Last edited:
I'm wondering.... The State of Hawaii and the affairs of it. Do they really desire a self Governing Sovereign Nation back or are they being 'swayed' by those who have no lineage ties to Native Hawaii?

If Hawaiian blood has been perpetuated until now, would they NOT be part of the Right(eousness) of the Island?

And if so, how would righteousness want to go back to life before they were 'perpetuated'?

Are they seeking to be under the rulership or Mo'o?

But personally speaking, a true cultural life in those places where 'culture' has been or is, is, to me, much better than a false cultural way of living in those places.

Firstly, that Protestantism does not belong unto The U.S.

Last edited:
The population figures for indigenous peoples in the Americas before the 1492 voyage of Christopher Columbus have proven difficult to establish.

While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million[7] to 7 million[8] people to a high of 18 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

The Native Population of the Americas in 1492
Second Revised Edition

How many people inhabited the New World when Columbus landed on Hispaniola in 1492? How did the arrival of Europeans spark the population decline of aboriginal people in the New World?

https://uwpress.wisc.edu/books/0289.htm

A·mer·i·ca

1. The United States.
2. also the A·mer·i·cas (-kəz) The landmasses and islands of North America, Central America, and South America.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Americas

The Americas (also collectively called America) comprise the totality of the continents of North and South America. Together, they make up most of the land in Earth's western hemisphere and comprise the New World.

The Americas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

Werbung:
The Americas

This whole land mass was pretty much 'native land' to maybe 70 million people, total and maximum? North being at a high of 18 million and South maybe with around the same of 18 million? That would be 36 million. The difference of 34 million could be for room for error?

And these numbers are for the year 1492..

By the time of the English arrivals in 1607 (?) the native population could have increased ?

Foliage density would probably have been greater than population density then.

Back