Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

To not agree with PFOS does not = crying in the real world. You say that about everyone who did not agree with you, I dont know if its just a habbit or if you really think people are crying that you dont agree with them

no just whinny little kids who think that when there news guy gets show canceled that anyone who did not like them must in fact hate them because they don't agree and then rant about it....while of course having no facts , and just cast the normal straw man arguments about the left....because thinking is hard.

Werbung:
no just whinny little kids who think that when there news guy gets show canceled that anyone who did not like them must in fact hate them because they don't agree and then rant about it....while of course having no facts , and just cast the normal straw man arguments about the left....because thinking is hard.

First

his show wasn't really cancelled. He signed a contract with Fox news instead of resigning with CNN. This made CNN mad and instead of letting him finish out his contract they shut his show down, refused his request to come and say good bye to the people who worked on his set exc.

Second

I never assumed you hated him because his show ended, I assumed you hated hearing conservative ideas since you named Rush, Hannity and Beck (the three top shows on conservative ideas) as horrible loud mouths exc.

First

his show wasn't really cancelled. He signed a contract with Fox news instead of resigning with CNN. This made CNN mad and instead of letting him finish out his contract they shut his show down, refused his request to come and say good bye to the people who worked on his set exc.

Second

I never assumed you hated him because his show ended, I assumed you hated hearing conservative ideas since you named Rush, Hannity and Beck (the three top shows on conservative ideas) as horrible loud mouths exc.

yea and I called you on your dumb idea that hating 3 loud mouth idiots....= you dont listen to anyone who does not agree with you...even though I have pointed out countless times that some of my fav ones to watch are in fact Right wingers and Republicans....Don't be mad at me that I pointed out your ignorance.

Also read the first post on this thread..
"I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies..."

So Again, I point out that the fact he is right wing may no be the reason his show is gone....and as you just stated...he signed to take his worthless show to a station that loves worthless Right wing hypocrisy and fact-less yelling...Showing that again i was correct in that "the Obama Station" did not let him go for not being pro Obama...he signed his own deal and left....and sorry if when you tell a employer your leaving them to work for the competition....they often don't have you back to work after it..

yea and I called you on your dumb idea that hating 3 loud mouth idiots....= you dont listen to anyone who does not agree with you...even though I have pointed out countless times that some of my fav ones to watch are in fact Right wingers and Republicans....Don't be mad at me that I pointed out your ignorance.

Also read the first post on this thread..
"I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies..."

So Again, I point out that the fact he is right wing may no be the reason his show is gone....and as you just stated...he signed to take his worthless show to a station that loves worthless Right wing hypocrisy and fact-less yelling...Showing that again i was correct in that "the Obama Station" did not let him go for not being pro Obama...he signed his own deal and left....and sorry if when you tell a employer your leaving them to work for the competition....they often don't have you back to work after it..

No worries pocket, I am not mad at you....

when this thread was started no one knew why the show was not on the air, it was assumed they cancelled him but Beck could not talk openly about it until his contract was officially over and since CNN refused to let him even contact the people who worked for him on the program they could not say either what was really going on. Though it is perfectly undersandable that CNN would be snakes in the grass and refuse to even let him say good bye to the people he worked with, its nothing for you to be sorry about

all and all I am glad though we cleared up your feelings about conservatives and talk radio :)

No worries pocket, I am not mad at you....

when this thread was started no one knew why the show was not on the air, it was assumed they cancelled him but Beck could not talk openly about it until his contract was officially over and since CNN refused to let him even contact the people who worked for him on the program they could not say either what was really going on. Though it is perfectly undersandable that CNN would be snakes in the grass and refuse to even let him say good bye to the people he worked with, its nothing for you to be sorry about

all and all I am glad though we cleared up your feelings about conservatives and talk radio :)

dont worry , im sure your use to being wrong by now...and snakes in the grass for not helping him go on the air and say come watch me on fox? You sign a deal with the comp in a business. your done...its a business not a friendship....and if you wanted friends...don't sign with the enemy,

dont worry , im sure your use to being wrong by now...and snakes in the grass for not helping him go on the air and say come watch me on fox? You sign a deal with the comp in a business. your done...its a business not a friendship....and if you wanted friends...don't sign with the enemy,

Well I am getting used to weaving through the fabric of your logic :)

perhaps this will refresh your memory:

4 or 5 years ago... The republicans predicted this mess and the dems objected... Now they sit in the throne blaming the right for this mess that they caused. Where do you think they will take us? Those congress people should be fired instead Bareny Frank sits in congress with a higher postion

Isn't it the TRUTH that 4 or 5 years ago it was the REPUBLICANS that had full control of the Presidency and BOTH Houses of Congress... that would be a yes!

I already agreed with you that at one point Barney Frank was a supporter of Fannie & Freddie and there were a couple Republicans who said they saw some possible problems.

But my point is that the REPUBLICANS could have done anything they wanted just like the Democrats can now... THEY WERE FULLY IN CHARGE... THEY HAD THE NUMBERS TO REGULATE AWAY HAD THE MAJORITY OF THEM WANTED TO DO THAT.

All I'm stating are the overall facts. That Republicans in general vehemently oppose regulation and have worked very hard to try and deregulate almost everything (as in Phil Graham etc.)

And that the vast, VAST majority of Republicans were just like Barney Frank on the Freddie & Fannie issue 4 or 5 years ago.

Let's face it we had problems all over the financial sector as well as housing. Everyone was playing in the margins and there was just plain not enough oversight & regulation. In a word GREED found ways to bundle a whole lot of weak paper and when the economy hicuped... the house of cards started tumbling down.

Now we have to stop the bleeding and work together to get back on a more solid path. We can do this. But let's not get talkin' crazy like Republicans were big on business regulation & oversight... because that's the mirror opposite of their overall Party platform!;)

Isn't it the TRUTH that 4 or 5 years ago it was the REPUBLICANS that had full control of the Presidency and BOTH Houses of Congress... that would be a yes!

I already agreed with you that at one point Barney Frank was a supporter of Fannie & Freddie and there were a couple Republicans who said they saw some possible problems.

But my point is that the REPUBLICANS could have done anything they wanted just like the Democrats can now... THEY WERE FULLY IN CHARGE... THEY HAD THE NUMBERS TO REGULATE AWAY HAD THE MAJORITY OF THEM WANTED TO DO THAT.

All I'm stating are the overall facts. That Republicans in general vehemently oppose regulation and have worked very hard to try and deregulate almost everything (as in Phil Graham etc.)

And that the vast, VAST majority of Republicans were just like Barney Frank on the Freddie & Fannie issue 4 or 5 years ago.

Let's face it we had problems all over the financial sector as well as housing. Everyone was playing in the margins and there was just plain not enough oversight & regulation. In a word GREED found ways to bundle a whole lot of weak paper and when the economy hicuped... the house of cards started tumbling down.

Now we have to stop the bleeding and work together to get back on a more solid path. We can do this. But let's not get talkin' crazy like Republicans were big on business regulation & oversight... because that's the mirror opposite of their overall Party platform!;)

It's great that provide a video |"edited" by the huffington post. One the most liberal news media out there....

in other words, you have no facts to use, so just attack the source even though at no time can you show anything to be false....

I'm just saying that it clearly shows how they've edited small peices of different speeches making it look like McCain and everyone were all for deregulation.
The video that I posted clearly shows how all the dems that were in Raines pocket opposed more regulation and they clearly defended "Mr Raines".

John McCain Proposed this bill to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddi Mac and it was turned down by dems....
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s109-190

Here's another video to prove you wrong

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies...
I heard he'll be on FOX next year!!! Great!!!

I wonder if WE'RE seeing the beginning of the "Fairness Doctrine"???
Beginning?????????

:confused:
"Radio station ownership in the past twenty years has been decidedly conservative. And anyone who's worked in media can tell you that ownership sets the tone and direction of what you do. After the Fairness Doctrine was removed, these wealthy right-wing owners effectively proved right one of the fears that drove the creation of the Fairness Doctrine in the first place: That the wealthy can and will dominate the political conversation on the public airwaves by simply buying up all the available space. Since the wealthy in this country are overwhelmingly conservative, the end result was not only predictable, it was in fact predicted."

I'm just saying that it clearly shows how they've edited small peices of different speeches making it look like McCain and everyone were all for deregulation.
The video that I posted clearly shows how all the dems that were in Raines pocket opposed more regulation and they clearly defended "Mr Raines".

John McCain Proposed this bill to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddi Mac and it was turned down by dems....
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s109-190

Here's another video to prove you wrong

They dont care, and they will never care unless it was a republican doing it.
Obama or any of their congressmen could rape a 9 year old boy on video and they would not care.

Werbung:
Beginning?????????

:confused:
No one is forced to listen to conservative raido. There is a knob, but of course, the libs don't know how to use such an advanced piece of equipment.

Just change the flippin' station if you don't like what is on.

Besides that, your complaint that "wealthy station owners" put on conservative radio, may be true, but the wealthy libs have tried too. And no one is out to crucify the libs to stop their talk radio.

Libeal stations faile because one listens to liberal radio because, let's face it... no one wants to. It's plain to see.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/02/02/obama-radio-crashes-and-burns-in-dc/

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/2...ed-liberal-talk-radio-venture/comment-page-1/

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/01/liberal-talk-radio-monterey-bay-area.html

So it is the fault of the "wealthy owners" in conservative radio that their programming is good.

It's a sign of Free Market' again a term, libs hate.

Back