Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

What I find amusing is how many libs complain about the conservative talk radio and tv. Why are they watching and listening?

You never hear conservatives complaining about lib programming.

Because the libs suck at it and can't keep their programming afloat.

That's probably why msnbc, and ABC work so hard at being one sided.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/18/business/media/18air.html
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/02/02/obama-radio-crashes-and-burns-in-dc/

Fail, fail, fail.

I like liberal talk radio, I dont agree with almost anything I hear but I do like listening to it and getting a feel for what the other side thinks, I especially like the callers.

Air America keeps failing, they took it off the radio here and I live in an ultra liberal town. but when ever I drive to portland I make a point to try and get the air america radio station.

I hate NPR. I hate everything about it especially the part where we have to pay for it because it sucks so bad it cant make it on its own, I really hate that we have to pay for it. but also its monotone and boring, at least they scream and yell and get their little panties in a big ole bunch on air america

Werbung:
Buchanon is a conservative but what does he have? nothing, no talk show no program, he is the token conservative on liberal broadcast network with 2 minutes here and 3 minutes there to counter some point.

the top three hosts are Rush, Hannity and Beck. that is the order, there are other conservatives out there but not with programs on TV or on radio. They basicly speak for the masses, the rest are tokens on various liberal networks,

I see so if you dont them they dont dont. even if had own show....just ignore the ones you dont watch and scream bias at anyone who does not like your retarded hacks.

What I find amusing is how many libs complain about the conservative talk radio and tv. Why are they watching and listening?

You never hear conservatives complaining about lib programming.

Because the libs suck at it and can't keep their programming afloat.

That's probably why msnbc, and ABC work so hard at being one sided.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/18/business/media/18air.html
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/02/02/obama-radio-crashes-and-burns-in-dc/

Fail, fail, fail.

are you hard of hearing and blind? or just ignorant then?

I see so if you dont them they dont dont. even if had own show....just ignore the ones you dont watch and scream bias at anyone who does not like your retarded hacks.

If I dont them they dont. ? I dont know what that means but it has nothing to do with me.

it has to do with who people tune into to hear conservative ideas. those numbers can be checked and it really does not matter who you like or who I like, but the winners are rush then hannity then beck. then a long list of stragglers in various forums

If I dont them they dont. ? I dont know what that means but it has nothing to do with me.

it has to do with who people tune into to hear conservative ideas. those numbers can be checked and it really does not matter who you like or who I like, but the winners are rush then hannity then beck. then a long list of stragglers in various forums

yes and when I point out the ones I like, you cry they dont count...and when I say I dont like Becks show, you jump and yell its because I don't agree. and ratings dont mean crap. Olbermann beats Bill O at times, and MSNBC is not even on all cable areas...I go to my friends and you can only watch CNN or Fox. And if rantings are all that matter...Obama won in the ratings, COnservatives lost..guess that = they dont count now.

yes and when I point out the ones I like, you cry they dont count...and when I say I dont like Becks show, you jump and yell its because I don't agree. and ratings dont mean crap. Olbermann beats Bill O at times, and MSNBC is not even on all cable areas...I go to my friends and you can only watch CNN or Fox. And if rantings are all that matter...Obama won in the ratings, COnservatives lost..guess that = they dont count now.

sheesh, there you go again with your crying thing... you say that to anyone who disagrees with you on any issue, and I never said who you liked dont count and I didnt yell. and yes ratings do count. Olbermann is probably the biggest spokesperson for liberals out there, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Obviously you're a "head in the sand Obstructionist" yourself! Ya might want to pick up a newspaper or turn on a TV or read a stock report because >>> WE'RE IN THE BIGGEST RECESSION SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION... THE BUSH RECESSION!!!:eek:

Beck and that Lunatic Fringe Right Wing click are fear mongers because their whole shtick is working people against against each other because of their differences and they also have a propensity to push for a whole lot of killing and zero diplomacy.

What The new Democratic leadership is doing is presenting that facts about the true economic situation we are in and because THEY WON BIG they would like a chance to try their plan at helping Americans a little and try to turn around the Bush Recession.

I mean I realize as the official Obstructionist Party you guys just hate anything that isn't just plain stuck in the mud but come on...

Seems like doing something positive is the compassionate & smart thing to do right now... that's not "fear mongering".

iconatorobamahesjustherco8.gif

Why can't you come to your senses and admit that this situation was created by barney frank and his buddies....
They're the ones who refused regulation to FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC. 4 years ago... :mad:

Seems like doing something positive is the compassionate & smart thing to do right now... that's not "fear mongering".

iconatorobamahesjustherco8.gif

That is really funny and it really shows the hypocrisy of the Obama followers. You're stating to sound like someone who's been brain washed in a cult.... :eek:

To not agree with PFOS does not = crying in the real world. You say that about everyone who did not agree with you, I dont know if its just a habbit or if you really think people are crying that you dont agree with them

LOL! I wonder who Pandora was....:D

Why can't you come to your senses and admit that this situation was created by barney frank and his buddies....
They're the ones who refused regulation to FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC. 4 years ago... :mad:

U R insane!:D

But that's OK because U R a pubbie with hurt feelings. You've been kicked to the curb by the American people because they knew YOU DID A TERRIBLE JOB AT GOVERNING! That's got to be embarrassing!;)

The fact that some people on both sides of the isle thought Fannie & Freddie would hold up better than they did is not the issue. So when you say Barney Frank and his buddies what you're really saying is Barney Frank and a whole lot of DEREGULATION REPUBLICANS.

There were a whole slew of Bush/Cheney and the Republicans miss steps and wrong calculations while they had TOTAL CONTROL that led us to this disaster we face today.

We can work together or you can remain Obstructionist. But at the end of the day the American people want to see some cooperation. It will only cost you even more seats and put you further out of power if you don't come to terms with that fact!;)

That is really funny and it really shows the hypocrisy of the Obama followers. You're stating to sound like someone who's been brain washed in a cult.... :eek:

Dude... you like Glenn the psycho Beck for Christ sake!!! You're in no position to talk about brain washed "CULTS"!:D

U R insane!:D

But that's OK because U R a pubbie with hurt feelings. You've been kicked to the curb by the American people because they knew YOU DID A TERRIBLE JOB AT GOVERNING! That's got to be embarrassing!;)

The fact that some people on both sides of the isle thought Fannie & Freddie would hold up better than they did is not the issue. So when you say Barney Frank and his buddies what you're really saying is Barney Frank and a whole lot of DEREGULATION REPUBLICANS.

There were a whole slew of Bush/Cheney and the Republicans miss steps and wrong calculations while they had TOTAL CONTROL that led us to this disaster we face today.

We can work together or you can remain Obstructionist. But at the end of the day the American people want to see some cooperation. It will only cost you even more seats and put you further out of power if you don't come to terms with that fact!;)

Do you want me to play the barney frank video where he testify that fannie and freddie were well sound companies 4 years ago and they didn't need any regulation.....?

Werbung:
perhaps this will refresh your memory:

4 or 5 years ago... The republicans predicted this mess and the dems objected... Now they sit in the throne blaming the right for this mess that they caused. Where do you think they will take us? Those congress people should be fired instead Bareny Frank sits in congress with a higher postion

Back