Getting hurt is acceptable...

Neutral Evil

... because it is something we need to endure sometimes in order to maintain law and order. People´s feelings must not make us restrain ourselves because they are not as important. Granted, we mustn´t go out to harm others like hooligans, but if they get in the way, they must be swept aside to prevent them from hindering the preservation of what is legal or siding with wrong doers. Medical science can repair many injuries and one day it will be able to heal all. New property can be bought, the material can be replaced, people can either recover emotionally or they must be made to.

Animals follow this code. We come from them, so we must as well!

Werbung:
Did you copy that from Mein Kampf?

I notice there are a lot of lardass Amricans talking this crap from their trailer where they are sure it won't be them doing the being hurt.

Your post exemplifies perfectly how half wits can swallow nationalistic crap and bask in some misguided notion of international superiority.

Werbung:
Did you copy that from Mein Kampf?

I notice there are a lot of lardass Amricans talking this crap from their trailer where they are sure it won't be them doing the being hurt.

Your post exemplifies perfectly how half wits can swallow nationalistic crap and bask in some misguided notion of international superiority.

No, the words I wrote are my own. I have never read Mein Kampf. What I say reflects my own thoughts, seperate from Nazism or nationalism. As for international superiority, if it is legal and does not infringe on any constitutions, why not accept it?

Back