Gettin' All Weepy (AGAIN), With Slobberin' Glenn

Werbung:
what a freaking nut case....has anyone suggested that the Freedom tower name was offencinve? Also who was in washinton those 8 years he keeps talking about....wait that was mostly Republicans rule was it not? And I like how he points out 5 people died to make the Hover Dam....thats nice.....you know what is better to me? none. Do we realy need to add to that death toll from Sept 11? And He talks about 400 days...thats 400 days from when they broke ground...how many years planning it was there? lets at least go apples to apples here.

I also think its going to slow, but I will take getting it right over fast. And Yes Beck, making sure its not just the tall middle finger to the terrorist....should not come at the expence of it being a building that is half vacent or not able to function as well. I half used moneyhole is not a big F U to the terrorist, its a drain on those who will own the tower. ( I know you dont want the goverment to own it, so it must be profitable right?) They had plans way back...but people did not like them...but you know what glen? people dont agree on what they want as well...If we the people just went out and did out self like you seem to think we could....It would never get done because no one would agree,..

And stronger to defend against attack....what Glenn do you think should be done to make it able to take a 747 loaded with fuel, have it get hit, and safe still? A force Field from Star Trek? who knows maybe we can make it that same, but whats the price? and does it even matter when the next time it could be a truck bomb again...mabe a gas attack on the building...maybe stormed by guys with ak-47s.....should it be made like a military base so secure no one wants to go?

Its all fine to just talk crap when you dont have to deal with the details and reality of the real world...Just like the 9-11 conspiracy people...the conspiracies all work....unless you have to be realistic and look at details,,

who would think though that the gun ho we are the greatest Repulicans newest mouthpeice would be such a sobbing crybaby. Man Up Glenn.

Back