George Will calls Cain a "charlatan"

PLC1

Staff member
George Will calls Cain and Trump ‘charlatans who hijack the GOP’

Will was more than delighted over Cain’s withdrawal from the race, and hoped that the primary process for president will never again see unorthodox figures play prominent roles in the campaign race.

“Between now and 2016, both parties have to do some serious thought as to whether they can develop some filter to prevent this process – particularly with this mad proliferation of debates – from being hijacked from charlatans, entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurial charlatans,” he said.
When host Christiane Amanpour asked who he was referring to as an “entrepreneurial charlatan,” Will showed no hesitation to who he labeled as that.

“The one who dropped out, Mr. Cain, who used this as book tour and fundamentally disrespectful approach to the selection of presidents,” he said.

Werbung:
George Will is a Liberal is why nothing will be done to him. Now what if Bill OReilly or Sean Hannity says this about the DNC? You think they would still have a job?

George Will is a Liberal is why nothing will be done to him. Now what if Bill OReilly or Sean Hannity says this about the DNC? You think they would still have a job?
George Will is definitely no liberal. He's a staunch conservative Republican. However, he is very intellectual and is at times impressed by his own vocabulary.

It is hard for me to judge the party affiliation of anyone running for any position at this time in America. I've been a Registered Republican since Ike but the Party went astray after President Bush 41 decided America should be a one world empire. He lost me as well as re-election. Eight years of Clinton sent many of us searching for a Republican candidate who get us back to a smaller government and individual freedoms. Governor Bush of Texas as a wrong choice and many of us went with Ross Perot. Bush 43 did not accept the leadership alone and brought with him a number of associates that we know as neocons. He also gathered up the leaders of the Christian Churches and over night changed the Agenda of the GOP. That did it for millions of loyal Republicans.

We are still floating around looking for a President who stands for individual freedoms for women, homosexuals and seniors to live and die as they choose. Why we are left out of the GOP is not to be accepted by most voters. I have never voted for a Democrat in my life and am waiting to see if the GOP can shake off the religious right and get back to promoting individual freedoms along with a party without corruption. This is apparently too much to ask.

George Will is definitely no liberal. He's a staunch conservative Republican. However, he is very intellectual and is at times impressed by his own vocabulary.
Whether or not he is a 'so called' staunch conservative, is not so important here. The fact that he is a member of the GOP Elitists is. Will, along with others, such as Krauthammer, and others, are part of the elitist establishment. And one thing you can count on is for any elitist to look down his/her nose at an outsider, who does not pay his party dues.

I don't bother reading anything they put out any longer.

Werbung:
Whether or not he is a 'so called' staunch conservative, is not so important here. The fact that he is a member of the GOP Elitists is. Will, along with others, such as Krauthammer, and others, are part of the elitist establishment. And one thing you can count on is for any elitist to look down his/her nose at an outsider, who does not pay his party dues.

I don't bother reading anything they put out any longer.

Its funny you think people like Trump and Cain are not Elitist lol

Back