George Bush is an idiot, here's the proof

I tend to disagree with your list of complaints about President Bush, but that's just my little opinion. It's pretty easy for us armchair presidents to judge the guy who's actually there in the hotseat.

One thing I know for sure is that all the criticism slides off him like water off a duck's back. That's one of the things I like about the man.

Firstly, Welcome WileE.
I can somewhat understand your argument, but disagree. See, being in the hotseat during difficult times of potential crisis in stressful situations is difficult and unwise to second guess without being there. What bugs me are the policy decisions. For instance the decision to enter into Iraq was not a snap decision. But one long thought about and willingly engaged on what he must have known was objectionable intelligence.

As for criticism, I dont think history will be kind to him. He can ignore it all he wants, but that is further proof of his general disconnect with America and Americans.

Werbung:
Firstly, Welcome WileE.
I can somewhat understand your argument, but disagree. See, being in the hotseat during difficult times of potential crisis in stressful situations is difficult and unwise to second guess without being there. What bugs me are the policy decisions. For instance the decision to enter into Iraq was not a snap decision. But one long thought about and willingly engaged on what he must have known was objectionable intelligence.

As for criticism, I dont think history will be kind to him. He can ignore it all he wants, but that is further proof of his general disconnect with America and Americans.

I have read that George Bush is our most physically fit President ever. They attribute this to his daily aerobic exercise and the fact that he has a near-total disconnect from reality.

Saw a great bumpersticker the other day: No man who can choke himself unconscious on a pretzel deserves to be the leader of the Free World.

Werbung:
Mare... Did you say bumper sticker??? OK remember you started this... LoL!:D

Bumper Stickers for the Bush 2004 Campaign

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars

Bush/Cheney '04: Leave No Billionaire Behind

Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-Voodoo All Over Again!

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism

Bush/Cheney '04: Because the Truth Just Isn't Good Enough

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the World a Better Place, One Country at a Time

Bush/Cheney '04: Over a Billion Whoppers Served.

Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "Con" in Conservative

Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for Not Paying Attention.

Bush/Cheney '04: The Last Vote You'll Ever Have to Cast

Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil

Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney '04: This Time, Elect Us!

George W. Bush: The Buck Stops Over There

George W. Bush: A Brainwave Away from the Presidency

Don't think. Vote Bush!

More Trees, Less Bush

It Takes a Village Idiot

One Person, One Vote (*May Not Apply in Certain States)

Back