Full Episode of "Tulsa King" from Taylor ("Yellowstone") Sheridan and starring Sylvester Stallone. Dark comedy. Instant BIG hit.

Yo Daddy!

Great show. I'm hooked.​

Tulsa King | Series Premiere | Full Episode | Paramount+ (41:59)​

Werbung:
As excellent as episode one was, episode two is even better.

In fact episode two ("Center of the Universe") is as fine a television show episode as I have ever seen.

Sublime. As close to perfection as I can imagine an episode of dark comedic drama in this genre to be.

I want this thread to be revived when Tulsa King is swamped with Emmy Award nominations.

Here is a breakdown of the episode release schedule on Paramount+:

• Episode 1, “Go West, Old Man” – Nov. 13, 2022
  • Episode 2, “Center of the Universe” – Nov. 20
  • Episode 3 – Nov. 27
  • Episode 4 – Dec. 4
  • Episode 5 – Dec. 11
  • Episode 6 – Dec. 18
  • Episode 7 – Dec. 25
  • Episode 8 – Jan. 1, 2023
  • Episode 9 – Jan. 8
  • Episode 10 (finale) – Jan. 15

Werbung:
Episode 3 "Caprice"

At the 21:00 mark, approximately, the camera rests on a view of The Mayo Hotel that I've never seen before.

This is how the beautiful old building was depicted during it's Art Deco inspired early days.

s-l400.jpg

What the cinematographer filmed was another different, but beautiful, intriguing and vibrant aspect of the building.

What we are experiencing is history making television.

People are being encouraged to give their very best to this Tulsa King project, for however long it might last.

The only shows on TV that I sense this about and I completely appreciate are coming from the unique creative mind of Taylor Sheridan.

I like watching what he finds entertaining. For the most part.

I will say that I think Paramount's aggressive creative and marketing and business efforts are succeeding.

There is no need to watch any other entertainment network.

News? That's a different story.

Back