Free Obama buttons

Werbung:
Move on is giving away free Obama buttons, I am getting mine,
granted I am drawing cute little horns on his head and a goatee and coloring his eyes red,

but you might just want to wear yours :)

https://political.moveon.org/obamabuttons/?id=-9880755-RtXT65x&rc=ads.adwords.img336x269

They also have the same thing in "OBAMA 08" bumper sticker packs.

One is free (even shipping)!

Ten for five dollars (free shipping)

100 for $25 dollars (free shipping)

It's funny you mentioned it because I actually have my second pack of a hundred bumper stickers on the way right now!

They also have the same thing in "OBAMA 08" bumper sticker packs.

One is free (even shipping)!

Ten for five dollars (free shipping)

100 for $25 dollars (free shipping)

It's funny you mentioned it because I actually have my second pack of a hundred bumper stickers on the way right now!

I still do not fully believe he will be the nominee. He probably will be so I am being prepaired but I wont put any real $$ into it until I know for sure he is the ONE!

After the convention I will order my bumber stickers. I have pre made them online. None of mine are pro any one because I dont really like anyone (unless Mitt Romney gets VP)

Mine are all mean

One is the logo under my posts, another is

Obama 08
lets hope he picks his cabnet better than he picked his pastor

anther is

Obama 08
lets face it he is wright (notice the play on words)

I have a few more but I will make new ones like

Vote for Obama or go to hell
he is the ONE he is the Messiah

Obama 08
a legend in his own mind

and of course I wont forget sinclair :)

I still do not fully believe he will be the nominee. He probably will be so I am being prepaired but I wont put any real $$ into it until I know for sure he is the ONE!

After the convention I will order my bumber stickers. I have pre made them online. None of mine are pro any one because I dont really like anyone (unless Mitt Romney gets VP)

Mine are all mean

One is the logo under my posts, another is

Obama 08
lets hope he picks his cabnet better than he picked his pastor

anther is

Obama 08
lets face it he is wright (notice the play on words)

I have a few more but I will make new ones like

Vote for Obama or go to hell
he is the ONE he is the Messiah

Obama 08
a legend in his own mind

and of course I wont forget sinclair :)

This is America... or what's left of it after 8 years of Republican dismantling.

You have every right to endorse or not endorse anyone you like.

And you have a right to your own opinion... but not to your own facts.

That's where you fall short.

Senator Obama will be a fine President... even to you.

This is America... or what's left of it after 8 years of Republican dismantling.

You have every right to endorse or not endorse anyone you like.

And you have a right to your own opinion... but not to your own facts.

That's where you fall short.

Senator Obama will be a fine President... even to you.

We shall see if he can even become president and if he does how good of one he can make.

I am glad though that we agree we are free to have our own opinions. That is twice we agree :)

but dont you think him being a fine pres is your own opinion rather than your own fact?

One thing is for sure. I will NEVER threaten to leave my country because he is president, no matter how bad he trashes our country. I am totally disgusted with the Susan Sarandons and Johnny Depps of the world who do that.

right_guard.jpg

If the DNC get's their way, we're going to have B.O. for the next 4 years!

Hopefully he will flop as bad as every other jerk they put up.

Clinton would have too both times if not for perot.

In a way I think it would be fun to have a messiah to laugh at for 4 years.

I don't know, I still get kind of nervous thinking about millions of people, with glazed eyes, looking longingly upward towards their political "savior". It reminds me too much of NAZI GERMANY!!!

Hopefully he will flop as bad as every other jerk they put up.

Clinton would have too both times if not for perot.

You might be able to make that argument for 1992 but you can't for 1996. Consider...Clinton finished with 49.24% of the vote compared to Dole's 40.7%, a difference of 8.54%. Even if you project every single Perot vote going to Dole it doesn't work because Perot only finished with 8.4%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_presidential_election

I don't know, I still get kind of nervous thinking about millions of people, with glazed eyes, looking longingly upward towards their political "savior". It reminds me too much of NAZI GERMANY!!!

It reminds me more of Armageddon (spelling)

but ww2 Germany reminded me of that too so...

Either way I am a really big believer in destiny. If it is meant to be it will be.

Werbung:
You might be able to make that argument for 1992 but you can't for 1996. Consider...Clinton finished with 49.24% of the vote compared to Dole's 40.7%, a difference of 8.54%. Even if you project every single Perot vote going to Dole it doesn't work because Perot only finished with 8.4%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_presidential_election

anyone who gets under 50 percent of a vote is not getting the majority.

that goes for Repubs too :)

this year will probably be the same..

Reagan was the last president that we all knew loud and clear, like it or not the majority wants him.

:)

Back