Former Israeli president convicted of rape

steveox

JERUSALEM – Former Israel President Moshe Katsav was convicted Thursday of raping an employee when he was a Cabinet minister, the most serious criminal charges ever brought against a high-ranking official and a case that stunned the nation.

Katsav, 65, faces a minimum of four years in prison on two counts of raping one of his employees in 1998 when he was Israel's tourism minister. The Tel Aviv District Court also convicted him on lesser counts of indecent acts and sexual harassment involving two other women who worked for him after he became president in 2000.

Katsav has denied the charges. He claimed to be a victim of a political witchhunt, suggesting he was targeted because he comes from Israel's Sephardic community. Sephardic Jews, of Middle Eastern origin, were for decades an underclass in Israeli society. Katsav was born in Iran and immigrated to Israel as a child.

The verdict caps a four-and-a-half year saga that shocked Israelis, both with its lurid details and bizarre twists and turns.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_israel_katsav

Now you see why i think IRAN should Nuke Israel? If i was president i gladly give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad couple of nuclear weapons. And you see how Hitler was right about these evil Jews? If Hitler won the war the world would been a better place and Isreal wouldnt excisted and Bin Laden wouldnt been a terrorist and Al Queda wouldnt excisted nether. Mel Gibson was right about the Jews,Theyre as evil as hell.

Werbung:
Mel Gibson was right about the Jews,Theyre as evil as hell.
And Mel Gibson is a wonderful human being who we should emulate and follow his values and example.

JERUSALEM – Former Israel President Moshe Katsav was convicted Thursday of raping an employee when he was a Cabinet minister, the most serious criminal charges ever brought against a high-ranking official and a case that stunned the nation.

Katsav, 65, faces a minimum of four years in prison on two counts of raping one of his employees in 1998 when he was Israel's tourism minister. The Tel Aviv District Court also convicted him on lesser counts of indecent acts and sexual harassment involving two other women who worked for him after he became president in 2000.

Katsav has denied the charges. He claimed to be a victim of a political witchhunt, suggesting he was targeted because he comes from Israel's Sephardic community. Sephardic Jews, of Middle Eastern origin, were for decades an underclass in Israeli society. Katsav was born in Iran and immigrated to Israel as a child.

The verdict caps a four-and-a-half year saga that shocked Israelis, both with its lurid details and bizarre twists and turns.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_israel_katsav

Now you see why i think IRAN should Nuke Israel? If i was president i gladly give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad couple of nuclear weapons. And you see how Hitler was right about these evil Jews? If Hitler won the war the world would been a better place and Isreal wouldnt excisted and Bin Laden wouldnt been a terrorist and Al Queda wouldnt excisted nether. Mel Gibson was right about the Jews,Theyre as evil as hell.

Seriously you advocate nuclear warfare because of the actions of one individual? You are a joke.

Jews are responsibile for ruining the Economy. People like Bernie Madoff,Rupert Murdock,George Sorros and Waren Buffett also companies like A.I.G who are run by Jews.

This message is hidden because steveox is on your ignore list.

Now this is much better carry on steve.

This message is hidden because steveox is on your ignore list.

Now this is much better carry on steve.

i get the same message :)

whats sad is, no matter how many times I attack him and that other anti Semite who was kicked off I think...as soon as I say anything bad about Israel...someone will throw that anti Semite stuff at me...

This is hands down one of the dumbest things I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

Werbung:
Back