For those who are watching the Daytona 500

Werbung:
great... its not enough they're injuring people with chunks of cars now they're going to crash r/c model airplanes on them too ? or maybe they'll crash one into the leader to cause one of those famous multi car crashes they so love.
I'll be watching but Daytona is a crappy race which is why you seem to always have a first time winner. there is no talent involved in winning it, just pure dumb luck.

Hey man,,,Daytona 500 is compared to the NFL Superbowl. Its a damn shame you never got one foot inside that stadium like i did in New Orleans 3 weeks ago!

Hey man,,,Daytona 500 is compared to the NFL Superbowl. Its a damn shame you never got one foot inside that stadium like i did in New Orleans 3 weeks ago!

I got a front row seat, for free. But I did enjoy the World Series game I went to Atlanta for. Also for free.

I kept waiting for Patrick to pull out of third place and go for it in the final three laps.....but she chickened out :mad:

o_Osure you got in for free. No one gives $800-$1400 for free

if you are a season ticket holder you get first crack at obtaining playoff tickets for your seats as well as others. and you pay face value. in my case face value was $60 (the Braves dont get to the WS often and this was a while back). Big brudders company had season tickets and naturally got playoff tickets. He called me and other brother and said 'come on down for the ballgame and so we did.

Several years later the Braves were back in the WS I couldnt get off and the free tix were gone but brothers walked up to the Ted and bought tix at face value.

You can always get tickets this way to anything. had a buddy do this several times for SB.

gotta have faith.

Werbung:
Back