For all of you Rush Limbaugh supporters...SHAME-SHAME

whats the issue ? Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere. hardly a plum diplomatic assignment. its the equivalent of an SS agent getting assigned to guard Jimmy Carter's dog.

Werbung:
Grand Lizard? Where the Hell do they get a sheet THAT big? :eek: I don't recall Rush pushing Christianity in a big way, but the Klan requires that members be born-again Christians--according to their website. Is he really a born-again Bible-beater?
Hell-Bells I don't know the only time that I hear some 'mental dribble' from that lessor thinking druggie is when his vile rants are printed up here or the New York Times sends me a BLUB in my email updates {such as they did the other day}...but I'm sure that many of his LOYAL MINONS around here would know the IN'S & OUTS of his every mental DRIP!!!

rush fans... you realize you are injecting rat poison into your brain?

Shhhh...much like the 'METH HEADS' of our country 'THEY' don't understand the danger of tuning in and turning off their thought processes...they just wait for the adrenaline RUSH and squeal with glee:(

It's never about the harm/ill will/disgusting content of his show...it's just all about that euphoric feeling ;)

Shhhh...much like the 'METH HEADS' of our country 'THEY' don't understand the danger of tuning in and turning off their thought processes...they just wait for the adrenaline RUSH and squeal with glee:(

It's never about the harm/ill will/disgusting content of his show...it's just all about that euphoric feeling ;)

heres how i feel about the situation...

1) DISTROY! the left / right paradigm.
2) rush is SOOOO outrageous..his job is to make the right look insane. "he has made MILLIONS"
3) the left can get away with murder as long as RUSH is against it...
4) rush is controlled opposition..
5) LEFT OR RIGHT...THE PEOPLE LOSE...corperations and wallstreet win...EVERYTIME.

rush fans... you realize you are injecting rat poison into your brain?

Yeah man. Its really good s**t man...(said with Cheech accent)

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

Werbung:
Back