For all of you Rush Limbaugh supporters...SHAME-SHAME

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Hostile to Haiti: Rush Limbaugh is classless in attacking hemisphere's poorest country
Editorials
Wednesday, May 20th 2009, 7:25 PM
Reacting to ex-President Bill Clinton's appointment as UN special envoy to Haiti, radio personality Rush Limbaugh had this to say yesterday:
"I'm just gonna tell you, if I was named envoy to Haiti, I'd quit government. Envoy to Haiti? You can't even pick up a prostitute down there without genuine fear of AIDS."
The poorest country in the Western Hemisphere - our neighbor - is starving. Has been ground under for decades by dictatorships. Has been battered of late by four hurricanes. Is yearning for the world's help.
And Clinton is the best hope the Haitian people have had in a long time.
What's more, you could say the same about patronizing prostitutes in the good old U.S.A. Nice, Rush. Nice.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2009/05/21/2009-05-21_hostile_to_haiti_rush_limbaugh_is_classless_in_attacking_hemispheres_poorest_cou.html#ixzz0calgYod6

VILE BACK THEN AND VILE NOW...YOU TELL ME WHY PEOPLE WILLFULLY LISTEN TO THIS HATEFUL VITRIOLIC NON-HUMAN AND QUOTE HIM AS IF HE WAS A GOOD PERSON...:mad:
Rush Limbaugh Now Also Saying Terrible Things About Haiti

Rush Limbaugh: "We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax." What?? (And that is one of like ten other ways he attempted to tie the death of tens of thousands to Barack Obama, somehow.) [Related?]

Werbung:
I love Rush and I love you too Jayhawk.:)

Nice job taking his comments out of context. And you say you are not a progressive. What's up with that?

He knows you people like every square inch of his glorious (but shrinking) naked body.

Great media tweek Rush, they went for it hook line and sinker as usual!

Nice job taking his comments out of context. And you say you are not a progressive. What's up with that?

Why don't you post the whole comment so that we can see what he really said in context?

What...you can't click on the links/open the connection/know this already from your daily dose of the 'WORLD ACCORDING TO DRUGGIE RUSH'...and yet you CLAIM that I'm taking things out of context...I DON'T THINK SO, LOVER BOY ;)

It's all there you just have to be observant and read the documentation/source...and yet here's the RUSH LIMBAUGH GROUPIES, silent as church mice about their all exalted leader being vile/hateful against some other poor unfortunate people...and the silence from your KIND IS SO TELLING!

Why don't you post the whole comment so that we can see what he really said in context?

Because its a comment (if even real, there have been plenty of comments attributed to Rush that he never actually said) from 7 months ago... May 20, 2009 and the transcripts for Rush's show don't go back that far.

This is simply a case where, if he even said it, Rush used what he calls a "media tweak", he tells his audience, "Here's my media tweak of the day..." and he purposefully utters something completely over the top with full knowledge that Media Matters will pick it up, package it as being said in complete seriousness, hand it off to the KOS, Huff Po and every other media outlet where it then goes viral on the blogosphere.

At that point, the Rush-Hating reactionaries of the Left crawl out from their primordial ooze to viciously attack Rush - and his listeners - with holier-than-thou attitudes, and feigned outrage, only to reveal themselves as the mind-numbed-robots they accuse Rush listeners of being. His listeners really get a kick out of it and we all have a good laugh at their expense.

In this case, if Rush made the comment, it met with no outrage at the time - 7 months ago - but the Rush Haters are drudging it up now that there has been a disaster in Haiti, so they can pretend like the comment wasn't made 7 months ago but as if he said it recently, as if he said it while Haitians are busy piling dead bodies in the street after a devastating earthquake.

Because its a comment (if even real, there have been plenty of comments attributed to Rush that he never actually said) from 7 months ago... May 20, 2009 and the transcripts for Rush's show don't go back that far.
And that the wonderful thing about places like the New York Daily News writing editorials about his SNIDE/OBSCENE comments and then they have the quote/data/encapsulated right in their archives...so when he does his little purge of his shows the facts and his words live in infamy:cool:
This is simply a case where, if he even said it, Rush used what he calls a "media tweak", he tells his audience, "Here's my media tweak of the day..." and he purposefully utters something completely over the top with full knowledge that Media Matters will pick it up, package it as being said in complete seriousness, hand it off to the KOS, Huff Po and every other media outlet where it then goes viral on the blogosphere.
Well, it's sad and rather pathetic that you know his stylized way with the idiot/vile wording...but I really thought you to be all above all that type of heinous verbal garbage...but I'm clearly in the wrong on that point ;)
In this case, if Rush made the comment, it met with no outrage at the time - 7 months ago - but the Rush Haters are drudging it up now that there has been a disaster in Haiti, so they can pretend like the comment wasn't made 7 months ago but as if he said it recently, as if he said it while Haitians are busy piling dead bodies in the street after a devastating earthquake.
Take it up with the New York Daily News...and explain your thoughts and opinion about the GOOD MAN your leader Rush Limbaugh and get back with us about their drudging up his past vitriol and as I compared it to his recent vitriol...you really need to broaden your listening material to something more refreshing and just plain GOOD FOR THE MIND :D

I have been listening to Rush for over 20 years. Lowly leftists attack him yet they know nothing about him other than what the liberal elitists have told them.

Rush has done amazing things for people for a long time. His fund raisers and involvement in numerous causes to help the needy are never discussed by the Left. Rich leftists give nothing and rich conservatives give and give and give...

Rush does love to say things to make the Left go crazy. But, you will not find a more kind hearted man in the media today. He has more class in his little finger then the entire left wing media.

God willing may he continue kicking left wing ass for another 20 years.

I have been listening to Rush for over 20 years. Lowly leftists attack him yet they know nothing about him other than what the liberal elitists have told them.

Rush has done amazing things for people for a long time. His fund raisers and involvement in numerous causes to help the needy are never discussed by the Left. Rich leftists give nothing and rich conservatives give and give and give...

Rush does love to say things to make the Left go crazy. But, you will not find a more kind hearted man in the media today. He has more class in his little finger then the entire left wing media.

God willing may he continue kicking left wing ass for another 20 years.

I enjoyed the interview with his mother. I'm sure you'd say she was a liberal. Rush has a lot of class... and it's all low.

HOLY MOLY...did you know that the same could be said for the 'KKK'; that they raise money and support many local area non-profit organizations right within their own CULT LIKE NEIGHBORHOODS...but does that change the volume or the rhetoric that they spew about the 'OTHERS' that they don't LIKE...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! :eek:

GOOD GRIEF, you really need a brain flush...now get back to that 'KILLING ME WITH ALL OF THAT SUGAR' attitude before we have a melt down and end up back in SIBERIA

And that the wonderful thing about places like the New York Daily News writing editorials about his SNIDE/OBSCENE comments and then they have the quote/data/encapsulated right in their archives...so when he does his little purge of his shows the facts and his words live in infamy
Sure, quotes taken out of context can live on forever that way. I think 24/7 members have access to complete show archives but the free side only keeps archives for a week or two. So no, He doesn't "purge" the archives, they are all kept for future reference.

Well, it's sad and rather pathetic that you know his stylized way with the idiot/vile wording...but I really thought you to be all above all that type of heinous verbal garbage...but I'm clearly in the wrong on that point ;)
I think Jon Stuart is funny too... I don't hear you reactionaries posting on blogs about what a vile hate filled monster he is for making over the top comments about people.

I compared it to his recent vitriol...
More out of context blather... Obama said that if you wanted to donate to the Red Cross, you should go to Whitehouse.gov and make your donation through the government. Rush stated that any such donations would pass through the Washington bureaucrats and .30c of your dollar might actually make it to the Red Cross. His point was to donate directly and not get suckered into being put on a White house mailing list or risk your donation in the hands of Washington kleptocrats.

It doesn't matter though, the more you hate, the more popular Rush gets. So hate on Rush haters, hate on!

HOLY MOLY...did you know that the same could be said for the 'KKK'; that they raise money and support many local area non-profit organizations right within their own CULT LIKE NEIGHBORHOODS...but does that change the volume or the rhetoric that they spew about the 'OTHERS' that they don't LIKE...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! :eek:

GOOD GRIEF, you really need a brain flush...now get back to that 'KILLING ME WITH ALL OF THAT SUGAR' attitude before we have a melt down and end up back in SIBERIA

My Love, funny you should mention the KKK. I will give you a tip, Rush is a Grand Wizard of the KKK? Its true. Check it out...

Werbung:

My Love, funny you should mention the KKK. I will give you a tip, Rush is a Grand Wizard of the KKK? Its true. Check it out...

Grand Lizard? Where the Hell do they get a sheet THAT big? :eek: I don't recall Rush pushing Christianity in a big way, but the Klan requires that members be born-again Christians--according to their website. Is he really a born-again Bible-beater?

Back