Find TRULY Moderate moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rokerijdude11

you have a child at the controls here, someone whom is in charge as a "moderator", ill use the term lightly, as this persons Bias runs amok. He continually puts aside any sort of Moderate behavior, in favor of his ego driven need to control the situation. generally people like him are control freaks and it airs apparent that this is true in his case as well

he abuses his power at will and generally makes things the way he wants them or he closes or edits them...I like the childish ploy of creating a thread to rebut an argument yet using your mod powers to keep others from commenting on it

and then when they do comment you once gain close the topic. You sure have become clear in your actions here at this place .small penis syndrome? oh thats right your a grunt.....you dont have testicles anymore i forgot.wll this site is generally very good and fair

the owner of the site or "Admin" has been totally fair n his actions as well as the other mods and super mods generally you only have one azshole and im sure many know whom that is by now moderators are supposed to be somewhat fair and un-biased

not in this case i think you should have a standard to which to be held if you are an Admin or Moderator...why is this mod allowed to trample this standard?

Werbung:
Roker, I gave you a chance. You continuous assault on this board's moderation will not be tolerated anymore. You are currently listed as a "user awaiting moderation" until the mods agree on proper punishment. And as a preemptive measure, Roker, I'm telling you that creating 5 other accounts and spamming the boards will not help your case.

I suggest you go back and read the terms of service you agreed to upon registering here. As if I wasn't justified enough moving a thread that had "9/11 inside job" in it to the conspiracy forum, we "reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Werbung:
Roker, I support USMC and have banned you for three months accordingly. Admin may change the situation, but I hope he will support our decision.

If you try and make multiple accounts, I think its only fair that we ban you permenantly. This is not your first ban, and certainly not your first violation of the rules.

Your a good guy Roker, you just need to calm down. Remember, its only an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back