Financial Bill

Go find some of the writings and interviews with Bill (William) Black. He's a good guy and one of the "regulators" that you'd wish could be let loose.

Yes, there's a lot of looting going on by top management and, no, there's not actually been anything done about it in the latest legislation. The talk has been to convince YOU that there has, but in point of fact, there hasn't--if anything, it's just getting worse.

Currently, there's a lot of nation building going on that you and I are having to pay for in lands where there are resources to be had (Afghanistan & Iraq). It's the government's job to convince you and I that that's NOT what's going on but that's just a ruse. You and I are being thrown under the bus.

You're not REALLY silly enough to believe that your 401(k) and Social Security were actually going to be "there for you" when the time comes, are you?

Werbung:
This is actually a good example of why Conservative thought works better then "Liberal" thought.

I was watching C-Span one day, and Dodd happened to speaking on the floor of the Senate about this bill. The comment he made was that they did not know if the bill would help if another crisis occured, or if it would prevent another crisis. Thay would have to wait until the time comes to see.

This is similar to Pelosi's, and Obama's, admission that they had not read the healthcare bill, and that if there were flaws in the bill they would have to fix them at some later date.

And yet the lefties suck it up like the mindless drones they are, try to blame others for the problems, and then force the taxpayer to pay for their mistakes.

Totally amazing the arrogance, and ignorance, of these people, and yet they are allowed to vote.

Back