Filling-Seats At McBush-Events

Mr. Shaman

Finally, the public-schools are coming-thru for Republicans!! :rolleyes:

"A local school district official confirmed after the event that of the 6,000 people estimated by the fire marshal to be in attendance this morning, more than 4,000 were bused in from schools in the area. The entire 2,500-student Defiance School District was in attendance, the official said, in addition to at least three other schools from neighboring districts, one of which sent 14 buses."

Werbung:
Finally, the public-schools are coming-thru for Republicans!! :rolleyes:

There were a lot of Republicans who objected to a Democratic teacher having her kids sing a song about Obama earlier this summer. (I said the teacher was wrong too...) But why is there no outrage over schoolkids being bussed to a Mccain rally? I would be ticked off if my poor kid had to sit through that.

Where is the outrage?

There were a lot of Republicans who objected to a Democratic teacher having her kids sing a song about Obama earlier this summer. (I said the teacher was wrong too...) But why is there no outrage over schoolkids being bussed to a Mccain rally? I would be ticked off if my poor kid had to sit through that.

Where is the outrage?

becuse I would need more info, I mean if they are old enough and its part of a overall program to get kids more involved in following the elections by getting them to see the possible next president of the US, that I am not that pissed. If its a teacher who just is McCain supporter sending kids and trying to push him well thats not the same.

becuse I would need more info, I mean if they are old enough and its part of a overall program to get kids more involved in following the elections by getting them to see the possible next president of the US, that I am not that pissed. If its a teacher who just is McCain supporter sending kids and trying to push him well thats not the same.

Honestly, if they are going to go to a McCain rally then I think they should also go to an Obama rally as well. I wouldn't support them going to just an Obama rally either, even if it's just for educational purposes. Kids are like sponges, and they are indoctrinated easily. If families want to indoctrinate kids, that is their right, but the school system should not allow it.

Honestly, if they are going to go to a McCain rally then I think they should also go to an Obama rally as well. I wouldn't support them going to just an Obama rally either, even if it's just for educational purposes. Kids are like sponges, and they are indoctrinated easily. If families want to indoctrinate kids, that is their right, but the school system should not allow it.

but its easy to get into a McCain one, the obama ones are full and hard to get into :)
yes they should, but maybe they watched one on tv? You cant always be "fair" when you take into account that Obama may just not have a event to see at the right time? Like I said there would need to be alot more facts known before would get mad,.

Werbung:
Just don't allow them too-close to his supporters. They still haven't got that, there electrisical-stuff figured-out, yet. :eek:

true it could be a danger, I mean what if one of those kids was a Obama supporter? they may find out call him a terrorist and try to sting him up or something.

Maybe they would go and say, god the small amount of people not bussed in from school are crazy wack jobs, I dont want to be with these people.

Back