FBI recommends no charges against Hillary Clinton over emails

I'll recap it for them:

Me: (Keep in mind I'm defending Hillary Clinton here even as an ardent Republican)... She is innocent until proven guilty. Not innocent until investigated, not innocent until indicted, innocent until tried and convicted.
No, that's not what you said. Wow, you sure are a republican! Your "recap" is a spin to clean it up hoping others won't check. You said "...this clearly needs to be said. You (me, us, we .... not "Hillary") are not guilty in this country until you (me, us, we) are tried and convicted. Being investigated doesn't mean a damn thing. Being indicted doesn't mean a damn thing. Until you (me, us, we) are tried and convicted, you (me, us, we) are presumed innocent."

Then I listed 25 people who were not arrested, not charged, not investigated, not indicted, not tried, but killed while unarmed. This shows your idealism about "innocent until proven guilty" is just that: idealism, . . . --not reality.

Not sure what I am supposed to take away here....what does this have to do with the underlying premise of innocent until proven guilty.
It's clear to everyone else now. And you?

You: You are quite good at drawing the wrong lessons and conclusions. Heck, ANYTHING to avoid saying the system needs to be changed, eh? (emphasis mine) You're blind to class discrimination even as you participate in it.

Me: Again, I will continue to advocate for and defend a system that demands someone is innocent until proven guilty. Does the system break down - of course. Does that mean the system is wrong? No.
I think at this point I need not say anything. It's been said and it's clear.

Werbung:
I'll leave it anyone to read the thread and draw their own conclusions. Have to laugh that you are so partisan you must keep up the attack even when I defend a Democrat...

Wasn't Bernie Sanders and his camp hoping that a indictment was going to happen to Hillary so that he will get the Democratic nomination? Well, that means his nomination is over, and I'm sure we will hear Trump use this consistently over the next few months to further advance his place.

Werbung:
I'll leave it anyone to read the thread and draw their own conclusions. Have to laugh that you are so partisan you must keep up the attack even when I defend a Democrat...
Your spin is the problem. And so what if you defended a democrat. I see BOTH parties as having participated in getting us to the mess we're in. BOTH are corporatist parties. BOTH have done damage to the working class. They're both bad but not equally bad.

Back