FAUX Noise Backing-Away From McCainiacs!!

Mr. Shaman

How amusing!!!!! :D

"The all-out effort from John McCain's presidential campaign to scare voters into backing the Republican candidate continued apace on Tuesday as McCain surrogate Joe the Plumber agreed that a Barack Obama presidency would mean the "death of Israel" and end democracy in America. :rolleyes:

The Ohio plumber, who has no license and is actually named Samuel Wurzelbacher, spoke at a McCain campaign event in Columbus Monday. A McCain supporter asked if "a vote for Obama is a vote for the death of Israel." JTP hardly batted an eye.

"I'll go ahead and agree with you on that," Wurzelbacher said.

The push-back against Wurzelbacher's comments began, somewhat unexpectedly, at Fox News."

Werbung:
Oh my - looks like the Straight Talk Express has jumped the tracks yet again. Maybe they've taken on Joe-the-Plumber so Palin won't so incredibly uninformed by comparison? It is the only plausible explanation I can imagine for why McCain has a plumber speaking about foreign policy at official campaign functions. I cannot fathom why anyone is voting for McCain at this point. It has been gaffe after gaffe and lie after lie for months now.

Oh my - looks like the Straight Talk Express has jumped the tracks yet again.
I guess they figure Gramps McCain needs to have photo-ops, at The Wheel, from-time-to-time.

Maybe they've taken on Joe-the-Plumber so Palin won't so incredibly uninformed by comparison? It is the only plausible explanation I can imagine for why McCain has a plumber speaking about foreign policy at official campaign functions.
A Presidential-campaign's never been this-much-fun, before!!! :D

Werbung:
Jesse Jackson is so very angry that a black candidate is up for election and that candidate won't give Jackson the time of day. Obama has made it clear without saying it outright that he considers Jesse Jackson to be a tool.

My guess is the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson need not apply for any position in the Obama administration.

Back