Faux News gets attacked at convention

Popeye

Though this looks a bit out of hand, I've been reading all afternoon that Griff Jenkins of Fox had spent quite some time provoking the demonstrators in order to get this kind of reaction. I understand as well, that Fox News reporters are walking the convention floor without their traditional logo on their microphones. If, they're so "fair and balanced" what are they afraid of?

http://www.horsesass.org/?p=6164

Werbung:
lol. So a bunch of looney left people go nutz on a Fox News reporter, and somehow this one claims.... it's Fox's fault? Topical argument from the left.

Though this looks a bit out of hand, I've been reading all afternoon that Griff Jenkins of Fox had spent quite some time provoking the demonstrators in order to get this kind of reaction. I understand as well, that Fox News reporters are walking the convention floor without their traditional logo on their microphones. If, they're so "fair and balanced" what are they afraid of?

Typical left wing response, blocking people's right to free speech etc etc. Same as how they kept trying to block any and all conservative speakers at college campuses. Bogus. Use force to remove any view you disagree with, reminds me of someone else.

Typical left wing response, blocking people's right to free speech etc etc. Same as how they kept trying to block any and all conservative speakers at college campuses. Bogus. Use force to remove any view you disagree with, reminds me of someone else.

Look, despite what you may think, I don't like these protesters though obviously I support their right to do so. I just don't think they are doing Obama or the Democratic Party any good by pulling this crap. My point is...Fox knows this as well, which is why I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are purposely provoking them.

Look, despite what you may think, I don't like these protesters though obviously I support their right to do so. I just don't think they are doing Obama or the Democratic Party any good by pulling this crap. My point is...Fox knows this as well, which is why I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are purposely provoking them.

I am glad you do not support this kind of action by the protesters.

That said, the crowd this would play up well with is McCain people, it would not sway anyone one way or the other in my opinion, so I am not sure what the point of Fox trying to cause this would be, because it would be no help to anyone really.

They used there Free speech at told Fox to go F themself...good for them

The only free speech is the left speech. Otherwise, they pretty much try and squelch speech as much as possible. When I was in college, we all politely listened to some lefty go off on a topic for a good 10 minutes. When I attempted to respond to him, he yelled and cursed me. Not because I was wrong, he wouldn't even hear what I said.

Similarly, it's amazing how the mass media makes a million mistakes every week, yet which ones get posted to the forum? "Faux News". Why? Not because they have any less credibility... only because they happen to have a different slant than the other 95% of the left media.

If we were to post every mistake by the rest of the news outlets, this forum wouldn't have a thread about any other subject.

Same free speech that caused liberal loonies to shout over any conservative who tried to speak on a college campus? :rolleyes:

Someone should these morons to get a job.

Exactly. Some "free speech" is more "free" than others.

You don’t support what they are saying but you support their right (Under freedom of speech) to try and suppress another persons speech?

They wanted fox news to shut up, they want only one point of view shown to the American people, they want to stop freedom of speech and you support them under the guise of freedom of speech to try and stop freedom of speech,

See why im not a lib anymore :)

You don’t support what they are saying but you support their right (Under freedom of speech) to try and suppress another persons speech?

They wanted fox news to shut up, they want only one point of view shown to the American people, they want to stop freedom of speech and you support them under the guise of freedom of speech to try and stop freedom of speech,

See why im not a lib anymore :)

Cause you think. Thinking people stop being liberal. In the words of Ann Coulter, If liberals had any brains, they'd be Republicans. So true :)

I was a liberal too. Problem was I didn't turn my brain off and toss my education in the garbage can. Inevitably I became a Constitutionalist, and ditched my ignorant liberal ways. :D

Cause you think. Thinking people stop being liberal. In the words of Ann Coulter, If liberals had any brains, they'd be Republicans. So true :)

I was a liberal too. Problem was I didn't turn my brain off and toss my education in the garbage can. Inevitably I became a Constitutionalist, and ditched my ignorant liberal ways. :D

I think we should fund some study, and test the brains of the differnt political types.

find a group of hard core libs and another group of mods, who cant really make up their minds of what they beleive or want
then another group of ultra conservatives

then do brain scans and various tests to find out why we are like we are. I would really like to know

Honestly.. if you don't like Fox.. don't watch it.. thats no reason to have a shoving match and damn close to becoming physical over your views.. it would have only taken a spark to ignite that crowd into a riot.

Protesting and raising your voice is one thing.. actively confronting agressively is another. There is a thin line and even if Fox does wipe into a frenzy.. it only showed which way the crowd was leaning to begin with.

the same can be seen here on this forum.. someone actively baits you into a corner that they know you are gonna blow up on.. You think its ok to just go ahead and blow up?Exactly.. No one here I'm sure supports whole-heartedly the media corp of Fox news.. its spin doctoring is obvious on many shows.. Even with that said.. is it possibly to stop pointing out every negative apperance of your favorite " hate to watch" t.v. show... . Or maybe every single negative proponet of your least favorite canadaite? While I may have subscribe to that kinda of blind stuipdity at one time.. From this moment on I refuse to follow the typical political venue of hate mongering.

Honestly people.. not a single one of you actually buys completely into ethier party.. but yet here we are.. playing their games.. throwing every crap comment said by ethier party then addressing REAL issues...

Just reinforces the idea that both sides are crazy.. and the system as it is,... is broken beyond repair.. its obvious no unity is coming.

Werbung:
No one here I'm sure supports whole-heartedly the media corp of Fox news.. its spin doctoring is obvious on many shows..

I do

I whole heartedly support them having the right to having a news channel

and the news broadcasters are no more bias than anyone, less I would say.

But when you get into sean hannity and bill o well that is differnt, they are not broadcasting the news, they are like keith olberman, giving you their opinion and both are extreme.

Back