Fascinating time travel article!

Dude111

Here is a fascinating article about antartica!!

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12190_experiment.html

When they sent a balloon with a meter that had the date,etc up into this cloud of fog,the clock went back exactly 30 years when they pulled it back!!

They should have sent a human up with the ballon!! (this may be a time doorway and thats why the balloon dissapeared (it went back 30 years!!))

What do others think?

Werbung:
Here is a fascinating article about antartica!!

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12190_experiment.html

When they sent a balloon with a meter that had the date,etc up into this cloud of fog,the clock went back exactly 30 years when they pulled it back!!

They should have sent a human up with the ballon!! (this may be a time doorway and thats why the balloon dissapeared (it went back 30 years!!))

What do others think?

I love anything on the topic of time travel, thank you for posting. I wish it were from another source but it still is interesting.

Thanks

...which they believed to be just ordinary sandstorm...
A "sandstorm" directly over the South Pole? Thousands of miles from any source of sand? Yes, I can see how they would naturally assume that it was "just [an] ordinary sandstorm".

I did not intend to leave the impression that the concept of time travel was fiction, only that particular article was a hoax. If you want information on the subject, search on Stephen Hawking and get the current scientific view.

news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20003949-71.html

And yes, it is a fascinating subject, albeit it is difficult for many people to accept the concept that time is variable/not constant.

Some scientists have stated that if a space ship were to approach a black hole and dwell a short time at a distance where the ship could still escape, return to earth, centuries would have passed on earth while not on the ship (due to the black hole's great gravity).

However, one can see that there would be little point in doing such and there is even somewhat of a peril in doing so. The people of the future earth would be more advanced than those in the ship and the crew of the ship may find themselves in a zoo exhibit with a label stating: "Early Humans".

Werbung:
Some scientists have stated that if a space ship were to approach a black hole and dwell a short time at a distance where the ship could still escape, return to earth, centuries would have passed on earth while not on the ship (due to the black hole's great gravity).

However, one can see that there would be little point in doing such and there is even somewhat of a peril in doing so. The people of the future earth would be more advanced than those in the ship and the crew of the ship may find themselves in a zoo exhibit with a label stating: "Early Humans".

or they could find themselves in a world in which humans have devolved back to the intelligence level of australopithecus.

Time travel is a fascinating subject. The article in the OP is an obvious hoax, but that doesn't make the concept any less interesting.

Back