"Eradicate Israel"

There are some people who know this but pretend it's not so, and want nothing more than for Israel to stop defending themselves.

After they are wiped off the face of the earth, those same people can feel justified in saying...Oh! I didn't realize, I wouldn't have advocated for this if I had of known. Of course then its too late.

maybe one day you will agree that Palestinians forced from there homes and treated as barley humans...also get to defend them self and have rights. Israel can do anything they want to them, and the right does not just turn a blind eye...they cheer them on.

Werbung:
maybe one day you will agree that Palestinians forced from there homes and treated as barley humans...also get to defend them self and have rights. Israel can do anything they want to them, and the right does not just turn a blind eye...they cheer them on.

When a suicide bomber gets on a bus or walks in a cafe then blows themselves up along with as many Jews as they can, and Israel retaliates by targeting a location that they know the bombing material is being made, the people on the left who used to be pro Israel now blame Israel and ask why can't they just get along, why kill so many innocent Palestinians.

In short its never questioning when a Palestinian purposefully targets civilians to kill as many in mass that they can, its never questioned when Palestinians use the handicapped by strapping bombs on them and remote detonating the bombs.

But those dam Jews!!! How dare they target a house that builds the bombs that kills the Jews. How dare they stop a floatilla that is carrying stuff that will end up being used to target Israel.

When a suicide bomber gets on a bus or walks in a cafe then blows themselves up along with as many Jews as they can, and Israel retaliates by targeting a location that they know the bombing material is being made, the people on the left who used to be pro Israel now blame Israel and ask why can't they just get along, why kill so many innocent Palestinians.

In short its never questioning when a Palestinian purposefully targets civilians to kill as many in mass that they can, its never questioned when Palestinians use the handicapped by strapping bombs on them and remote detonating the bombs.

But those dam Jews!!! How dare they target a house that builds the bombs that kills the Jews. How dare they stop a floatilla that is carrying stuff that will end up being used to target Israel.

Who ever talked about "damn Jews?"
You seem to think that anyone who van see thtwo sides of the conflict, rather than the Israeli side alone, is against the Jewish people, and anti-Semitic.

You are wrong. I do not wish the destruction of Israel, no more than I wish the destruction of the Palestinians.

And the flotilla that was stopped DID NOT carry arms, but humanitarian supplies that were being wit held by Israel from thy Gaza strip.

You are always so concerned about the fate of children, even unborn children.... Can't you find it in your heart to feel some compassion for the Palestinian children?

By the way, you seem to think that the Israelis get killed at a much higher rate than the Palestinians in this conflict, that the Jewish people are the victims of a slaughter by Palestinians. Well, I think you may need to look at some statistics:
Over 6000 Palestinians have been killed by Israelis since 2001. During that same period, a little over 1000 Israelis were killed in Palestinian attacks.

Who ever talked about "damn Jews?"
You seem to think that anyone who van see thtwo sides of the conflict, rather than the Israeli side alone, is against the Jewish people, and anti-Semitic.

You are wrong. I do not wish the destruction of Israel, no more than I wish the destruction of the Palestinians.

And the flotilla that was stopped DID NOT carry arms, but humanitarian supplies that were being wit held by Israel from thy Gaza strip.

You are always so concerned about the fate of children, even unborn children.... Can't you find it in your heart to feel some compassion for the Palestinian children?

Its funny and sad to watch someone who's total knowledge of Iran would fit on a fortune cookie rant about how someone else does not know what they are talking about..while he backs nothing up of course.

Yeah...we need to "understand" Iran...said with a limp wrist... We need to recognize their "concerns" and their "problems." So lefty speak of you...

WTF are you talking about? Lefties like you said the same about Hitler. You have absolutely no understanding of world issues or human nature.

The US government and the entire Western world needs to condemn Iran loudly and daily. But, you would rather play a fools game like Chamberlain did with Hitler.

Like I said, libs never learn from history.

Yeah...we need to "understand" Iran...said with a limp wrist... We need to recognize their "concerns" and their "problems." So lefty speak of you...

WTF are you talking about? Lefties like you said the same about Hitler. You have absolutely no understanding of world issues or human nature.

The US government and the entire Western world needs to condemn Iran loudly and daily. But, you would rather play a fools game like Chamberlain did with Hitler.

Like I said, libs never learn from history.

Really? Do you have any factual information backing up the claim that "lefties" were complacent about Hitler? Or are you blowing in the wind again?

Does it seem that FDR was "friendly" or "easy" on Hitler as you seem to infer, or are you just, as so many of your friends, attempting to rewrite history?

Wikepedia link: Franklin Delano Roosevelt ( /ˈroʊzəvɛlt/ roh-zə-vɛlt or /ˈroʊzəvəlt/ roh-zə-vəlt; January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), also known by his initials, FDR, was the 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945) and a central figure in world events during the mid-20th century, leading the United States during a time of worldwide economic crisis and world war. The only American president elected to more than two terms, he facilitated a durable coalition that realigned American politics for decades. With the bouncy popular song "Happy Days Are Here Again" as his campaign theme, FDR defeated incumbent Republican Herbert Hoover in November 1932, at the depth of the Great Depression. FDR's persistent optimism and activism contributed to a renewal of the national spirit,[1] reflecting his victory over paralytic illness to become the longest serving president in U.S. history. He worked closely with Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin in leading the Allies against Germany and Japan in World War II, but died just as victory was in sight.

What make you so bitter and hateful? What makes you so negative about "human nature?" Maybe it is just the "party line" of EXTREME Republicans who seem to insist in viewing life and the world only in black and white, when the world (and human nature) is a colorful assortment of all colors, of all beliefs, of all characters. But you ONLY find acceptable those in the world that follow closely your own tunnel vision.

I rather live in a world that regards human nature as "innocent until proven guilty," rather than live a life of suspicion and complete partisanship.

Iran is not an easy issue. NO ONE said that Iran should be given a free pass, or that his current leadership should be humored. Many steps have been taken (short of invading Iran. . .which I'm sure is what you would preconize. . but with what money?) to curb Iran's influence and nasty nature. But EVEN Iran is full of people, good people who do not deserve to die like Iraqui have died to "free" them from their own dictator. We have already "played" with Iran's destiny. . .and it is what has led Iran to the regime it has today.

But, obviously you like "rewriting history" not only on Hitler and WWII, but also on US influence (which has shown to be far from beneficial in many cases) toward Iran, Iraq, and other nations.

Well said, Openmind. There is an ever-constant underbelly of the population who succumb to the constant drumbeat of the same people who brought us the Great Depression. We worked hard to overcome those reactionary policies and made America's middle class the envy of the world.

Now, those same folks that brought us The Great Depression and The Great Recession are at it again, trying to eliminate the middle class gains made during the last 65 years of the 20th century.

We must be vigilant.

Really? Do you have any factual information backing up the claim that "lefties" were complacent about Hitler? Or are you blowing in the wind again?

Does it seem that FDR was "friendly" or "easy" on Hitler as you seem to infer, or are you just, as so many of your friends, attempting to rewrite history?

Wikepedia link: Franklin Delano Roosevelt ( /ˈroʊzəvɛlt/ roh-zə-vɛlt or /ˈroʊzəvəlt/ roh-zə-vəlt; January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), also known by his initials, FDR, was the 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945) and a central figure in world events during the mid-20th century, leading the United States during a time of worldwide economic crisis and world war. The only American president elected to more than two terms, he facilitated a durable coalition that realigned American politics for decades. With the bouncy popular song "Happy Days Are Here Again" as his campaign theme, FDR defeated incumbent Republican Herbert Hoover in November 1932, at the depth of the Great Depression. FDR's persistent optimism and activism contributed to a renewal of the national spirit,[1] reflecting his victory over paralytic illness to become the longest serving president in U.S. history. He worked closely with Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin in leading the Allies against Germany and Japan in World War II, but died just as victory was in sight.

What make you so bitter and hateful? What makes you so negative about "human nature?" Maybe it is just the "party line" of EXTREME Republicans who seem to insist in viewing life and the world only in black and white, when the world (and human nature) is a colorful assortment of all colors, of all beliefs, of all characters. But you ONLY find acceptable those in the world that follow closely your own tunnel vision.

I rather live in a world that regards human nature as "innocent until proven guilty," rather than live a life of suspicion and complete partisanship.

Iran is not an easy issue. NO ONE said that Iran should be given a free pass, or that his current leadership should be humored. Many steps have been taken (short of invading Iran. . .which I'm sure is what you would preconize. . but with what money?) to curb Iran's influence and nasty nature. But EVEN Iran is full of people, good people who do not deserve to die like Iraqui have died to "free" them from their own dictator. We have already "played" with Iran's destiny. . .and it is what has led Iran to the regime it has today.

But, obviously you like "rewriting history" not only on Hitler and WWII, but also on US influence (which has shown to be far from beneficial in many cases) toward Iran, Iraq, and other nations.

Good Lord!!!

Start here http://knol.google.com/k/the-american-roots-of-fascism# When you get done with that, we will get you graduated to more detailed information.

It is well known that many American progressives admired Hitler and Fascism...prior to Hitler's invasion of the Left's Utopian hellhole, the USSR. That act was considered unforgivable by the Left, so they decided to call Fascism a right wing ideology. But, everyone with a functioning brain knows it is a left wing ideology.

Reread my posts on Iran. You apparently did not comprehend them.

Good Lord!!!

Start here http://knol.google.com/k/the-american-roots-of-fascism# When you get done with that, we will get you graduated to more detailed information.

It is well known that many American progressives admired Hitler and Fascism...prior to Hitler's invasion of the Left's Utopian hellhole, the USSR. That act was considered unforgivable by the Left, so they decided to call Fascism a right wing ideology. But, everyone with a functioning brain knows it is a left wing ideology.

Reread my posts on Iran. You apparently did not comprehend them.

Your constant belittleling and insults are ridiculous and demonstrate the type of person you are.

I am done with you. Ther eis no way to have an intelligent (or even a dumb) conversation with a person who is so full of "his own knowledge," but refuses to stick with factual informations and respect other's views. . .even if he/she disagree with it.

Have fun talking to your condescending and overbearing self!

Your constant belittleling and insults are ridiculous and demonstrate the type of person you are.

I am done with you. Ther eis no way to have an intelligent (or even a dumb) conversation with a person who is so full of "his own knowledge," but refuses to stick with factual informations and respect other's views. . .even if he/she disagree with it.

Sorry to upset you, but all my posts are factual. Maybe that is why you dislike them so.

I apologize for my condescension. Most of it is just for fun.

you took to long to notice :)

Werbung:
whats funny is he believes what he is saying...

I disprove nearly everything you post here at the HOP. And, you have yet to disprove any of my thousands of posts.

This thread is further proof. I criticize your Messiah and many others in the West for their failure to condemn the heinous genocidal comments by IwannaJihad. And, you attack ME!

CRAZY!!!

Back