"Eradicate Israel"

Gipper

Ahmadinejad: Iran determined to eradicate Israel
Iranian leader tells Lebanese television that "Iran believes that whoever is for humanity should also be for eradicating the Zionist regime [Israel] as [a] symbol of suppression and discrimination."

"Iran follows this issue [the eradication of Israel] with determination and decisiveness and will never ever withdraw from this standpoint and policy," the Iranian president added in the interview with the Al-Manar network.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/ahmadinejad-iran-determined-to-eradicate-israel-1.380724

This whack job has said things like this before. Is this not a declaration of war? Have we failed to learn from history? I suspect many Americans have, but few Israelis have.

Israeli politicians seldom respond. It is time they did and very forcefully.

And, I wonder why BO and BJ Bubba's wife never say anything about this...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
the Zionist Regime...quite different then...Israel...When the US said it was going to take out Iraqs Regime..it did not mean whip Iraq off the map....

also and most important...its talk..its posturing..its said global...but meant for internal propaganda. Shooting your mouth is not a act of war..Its what people do when they know they are not going to act.

But funny you cry about what Obama has done...but you know who else did not do anything...Bush...Clinton..Bush...Regan...( wait sorry Regan armed Iran in exchange for hostages)

Nore do you point anything practical that can be done..for his horrible crime of talking...want a new war...come on you know you do...I mean that would not effect the budget right? or drive oil costs to 8 a gal or anything....

the Zionist Regime...quite different then...Israel...When the US said it was going to take out Iraqs Regime..it did not mean whip Iraq off the map....

also and most important...its talk..its posturing..its said global...but meant for internal propaganda. Shooting your mouth is not a act of war..Its what people do when they know they are not going to act.

But funny you cry about what Obama has done...but you know who else did not do anything...Bush...Clinton..Bush...Regan...( wait sorry Regan armed Iran in exchange for hostages)

Nore do you point anything practical that can be done..for his horrible crime of talking...want a new war...come on you know you do...I mean that would not effect the budget right? or drive oil costs to 8 a gal or anything....

You really should get a history book, but then I have yet to met a lib who learned anything from history...well I should say learned what history taught.

Hitler said lots of things too, before he committed one of histories greatest genocides. I know you think as do lots of libs, that the holocaust could never happen again, but I believe it can.

What can be done about the statements of a madman? They should be condemned by all and his nation and any nation that supports him, marginalized in the greatest possible manner. Yet, not even this small step is being taken.

Yeah...we conservatives LOVE war...we always want wars...yet not one conservative has ever started a war....:eek:only the libs and progressives start wars....but there is that history problem you have rearing its ugly head again.

...yet not one conservative has ever started a war....:eek:only the libs and progressives start wars....but there is that history problem you have rearing its ugly head again.
????

ding ding ding...

1. Does our unprovoked invasion of Grenada ring bells?
  2. The unprovoked invasion of Iraq?
  3. The invasion of Afghanistan?
  4. It was President Eisenhower who first put American boots on the ground in Viet Nam.
Perhaps the history problem is not as one-sided as you would like it to be?

????

ding ding ding...

1. Does our unprovoked invasion of Grenada ring bells?
  2. The unprovoked invasion of Iraq?
  3. The invasion of Afghanistan?
  4. It was President Eisenhower who first put American boots on the ground in Viet Nam.
Perhaps the history problem is not as one-sided as you would like it to be?

You need to educate yourself on who is a conservative.

And, to cite Grenada is absurd.

Ike started the Vietnam War...REALLY? I guess you need a history book too.

You need to educate yourself on who is a conservative.

And, to cite Grenada is absurd.

Ike started the Vietnam War...REALLY? I guess you need a history book too.
lol... when the facts are inconvenient, the idea is to pretend they aren't real?
By the way, I didn't say Ike started the Vietnam War. I said he was the first president to send American troops to South Vietnam.

Why is citing Grenada absurd?

By the way, I did forget to mention our first invasion of Iraq by GW's dad, so that is one more war started by conservatives.

Like it or not, your belief that Conservatives don't get America into wars is silly on the face of it.

You really should get a history book, but then I have yet to met a lib who learned anything from history...well I should say learned what history taught.

Hitler said lots of things too, before he committed one of histories greatest genocides. I know you think as do lots of libs, that the holocaust could never happen again, but I believe it can.

What can be done about the statements of a madman? They should be condemned by all and his nation and any nation that supports him, marginalized in the greatest possible manner. Yet, not even this small step is being taken.

Yeah...we conservatives LOVE war...we always want wars...yet not one conservative has ever started a war....:eek:only the libs and progressives start wars....but there is that history problem you have rearing its ugly head again.

I see lots of words and yet nothing of value..nothing that says why I am wrong outside you just saying it...you really should try harder, you know go learn more about what your talking about so you can have real debates sometime.

lol... when the facts are inconvenient, the idea is to pretend they aren't real?
By the way, I didn't say Ike started the Vietnam War. I said he was the first president to send American troops to South Vietnam.

Why is citing Grenada absurd?

By the way, I did forget to mention our first invasion of Iraq by GW's dad, so that is one more war started by conservatives.

Like it or not, your belief that Conservatives don't get America into wars is silly on the face of it.

Calling Grenada a war is like calling WWII a police action. It is just plain stupid.

Second, neither Bush was a conservative. They were progressives like you. I know you have been told that ALL Rs are conservatives, but in fact, few are.

Regarding Ike, you cited him as an example of a conservative starting a war and now you claim you did not. First, there is considerable argument about Ike's political leanings...many do not consider him a conservative. It is historical fact Ike had no intention of escalating the war. JFK did that and then the most corrupt dumb ass ever produced by Texas turned it into a bloody quagmire.

And Pockets, when a murderous tyrant demands the death of an entire nation while inflaming hatred of Jews, ALL the leaders of ALL nations need to condemn it. Your boy BO is silent...why?

Calling Grenada a war is like calling WWII a police action. It is just plain stupid.

Second, neither Bush was a conservative. They were progressives like you. I know you have been told that ALL Rs are conservatives, but in fact, few are.

Regarding Ike, you cited him as an example of a conservative starting a war and now you claim you did not. First, there is considerable argument about Ike's political leanings...many do not consider him a conservative. It is historical fact Ike had no intention of escalating the war. JFK did that and then the most corrupt dumb ass ever produced by Texas turned it into a bloody quagmire.

And Pockets, when a murderous tyrant demands the death of an entire nation while inflaming hatred of Jews, ALL the leaders of ALL nations need to condemn it. Your boy BO is silent...why?

I didn't read Proudlefty saying that Ike STARTED the Vietnam war.. .I read him to say that Ike was the first to send American soldiers to Vietnam.. .a war that the French had already understood would not end in victory.

What would you like Obama to do? "Invade Iran?" Start a new war? With what money? And for what?

Israel has the right to live. So do Palestinians. If Israel could finally agree to that, it would vouch well for future peace. By refusing to acknowledge thas the Palestinians have a right to their own states, a state that should be considered as sacro saint as the state of Israel, Israel is putting themselves in the wrong side of history. . .just like the German did!

This whack job has said things like this before. Is this not a declaration of war? Have we failed to learn from history? I suspect many Americans have, but few Israelis have.

Israeli politicians seldom respond. It is time they did and very forcefully.

And, I wonder why BO and BJ Bubba's wife never say anything about this...:rolleyes:

It's a given that Ahmadinajad is a whack job, and is committed to eradicating Israel from the map. If he had the power to do so, he would already have attacked Israel. Fortunately for the world, he doesn't have that power. Nothing new there.

Why doesn't BO say something about it? Well, in his words:

We have no quarrel with the Iranian people. They know that President Ahamadinejad is reckless, irresponsible, and inattentive to their day-to-day needs which is why they sent him a rebuke at the ballot box this fall.

And we hope more of them will speak out. There is great hope in their ability to see his hatred for what it is: hatred and a threat to peace in the region.

At the same time, we must preserve our total commitment to our unique defense relationship with Israel by fully funding military assistance and continuing work on the Arrow and related missile defense programs.

Why doesn't "Bubba's wife" say anything? She's too busy working on that old car up on blocks on his front la... Oh, you mean Clinton!

Last I heard, Clinton wasn't president any more, and hadn't been for over a decade now. His wife is a private citizen now as well.

You forgot to label Ahmadinajad a "lib." You must have forgotten.

I didn't read Proudlefty saying that Ike STARTED the Vietnam war.. .I read him to say that Ike was the first to send American soldiers to Vietnam.. .a war that the French had already understood would not end in victory.

What would you like Obama to do? "Invade Iran?" Start a new war? With what money? And for what?

Israel has the right to live. So do Palestinians. If Israel could finally agree to that, it would vouch well for future peace. By refusing to acknowledge thas the Palestinians have a right to their own states, a state that should be considered as sacro saint as the state of Israel, Israel is putting themselves in the wrong side of history. . .just like the German did!

Your lack of knowledge of the Israel/Pali situation is astonishing. Israel has made concession after concession in the hopes of obtaining peace, but only gets more war. During the Camp David Accords Arafat was given EVERYTHING he asked for as long as he would recognize Israel's right to exist...HE DECLINED. You need to educate yourself on the situation before posting CRAP.

I and most conservatives never want war...now that is completely contrary to what your lefty spokes mouths say about conservatives. Has your head exploded yet??? What BO and all world leaders should be doing is very loudly condemning Iran, isolating them, and any nation that aligns with them...which is exactly what is posted above, but you failed to comprehend it.

As I stated elsewhere...if the Israelis dropped all their arms and said they would fight no more, the Muslims would ruthlessly murder them. Conversely, if the Palis/Muslims said they would fight no more and laid down their arms, peace would exist. That is all you need to know about who is the aggressor.

if the Israelis dropped all their arms and said they would fight no more, the Muslims would ruthlessly murder them. Conversely, if the Palis/Muslims said they would fight no more and laid down their arms, peace would exist. That is all you need to know about who is the aggressor.

There are some people who know this but pretend it's not so, and want nothing more than for Israel to stop defending themselves.

After they are wiped off the face of the earth, those same people can feel justified in saying...Oh! I didn't realize, I wouldn't have advocated for this if I had of known. Of course then its too late.

Your lack of knowledge of the Israel/Pali situation is astonishing. Israel has made concession after concession in the hopes of obtaining peace, but only gets more war. During the Camp David Accords Arafat was given EVERYTHING he asked for as long as he would recognize Israel's right to exist...HE DECLINED. You need to educate yourself on the situation before posting CRAP.

I and most conservatives never want war...now that is completely contrary to what your lefty spokes mouths say about conservatives. Has your head exploded yet??? What BO and all world leaders should be doing is very loudly condemning Iran, isolating them, and any nation that aligns with them...which is exactly what is posted above, but you failed to comprehend it.

As I stated elsewhere...if the Israelis dropped all their arms and said they would fight no more, the Muslims would ruthlessly murder them. Conversely, if the Palis/Muslims said they would fight no more and laid down their arms, peace would exist. That is all you need to know about who is the aggressor.

You can insult as much as you want. It doesn't affect me.
You live in an alternate reality. That is your choice. Doesn't affect me either.

Iran has been isolated and condemned by most of the rest of the world, including the US, and that is good, but obviously not enough. If you do not know that these measures have already been applied. . .again, it may be your living in an alternate reality.

Concession by Israel? What about continuing new settlements on the West Bank? Is that a concession? Shooting at ship sent by peaceful international organizations so that they do not bring supplies to Gaza. . .is that a concession?

Now, if Israel recognized a STATE for Palestinians, and stop their settlements on the West Bank, that would be a powerful concession. . .that would be recognized as good will by the rest of the world.

No one (except the Iranians. . .but we all know that they will never be satisfied) is asking Israel to give up all their defense. Giving up on attacks and recognizing the rights of Palestinians would be enough to all concerned.

Werbung:
Back