Enough

nobull

Christian Yachtsmen murdered in cold blood while Obama order the Navy to watch.

After gunshots... a little late I would say, the Navy then boards killing just two pirates and capturing 13, so I assume they will come to the USA and become the toasts of NYC be given welfare like obama's aunt and every bleeding heart atheist liberal will bend over backwards to show how much they admire the pirates .... who are only killing US citizens so they can feed their shufflefooted families.

Nice work Squids, just another victory for obama showing the merit of negotiating with terrorist. And the UN deserves a hardy handclasp for their fine efforts in this matter. So much for the prestige of US warships. The inspire fear like the good ship lollypop while obama tap dances and preforms in blackface or is that twoface?

What a fkup! 700 hostages held by these shufflefoots and some 30 ships including two VLCC tankers, one filled with US oil. lovely.

doug

Werbung:
Christian Yachtsmen murdered in cold blood while Obama order the Navy to watch.

After gunshots... a little late I would say, the Navy then boards killing just two pirates and capturing 13, so I assume they will come to the USA and become the toasts of NYC be given welfare like obama's aunt and every bleeding heart atheist liberal will bend over backwards to show how much they admire the pirates .... who are only killing US citizens so they can feed their shufflefooted families.

Nice work Squids, just another victory for obama showing the merit of negotiating with terrorist. And the UN deserves a hardy handclasp for their fine efforts in this matter. So much for the prestige of US warships. The inspire fear like the good ship lollypop while obama tap dances and preforms in blackface or is that twoface?

What a fkup! 700 hostages held by these shufflefoots and some 30 ships including two VLCC tankers, one filled with US oil. lovely.

doug

I hope the death of those Christians was good for you. Enjoy useing them as political tools to attack Obama...becuse its his fault they sailed into those waters and where hijack...and its his fault the Navy Seals did not act in time...Its all Obama...always...

What should Obama have done?

Im sorry I should not ask such a question...I know all you really want to do is cry about how bad Obama is, while you enjoy there death politically.

Also feel free to make more **** up about Obama negotiating with terrorist...after all since when do facts matter?

OH NO CHRISTIANS!!! Now I have to care, if only they were atheists or muslim then I wouldn't have to give a sh1t.

Wherefore ye good Christians blood be spilled!

Seriously this thread is pathetic no link so I can get the actual facts Im left drawing conclusion off an emotionally charged rant induced by fox news.

It was in all the papers Ap, not hard to find.

The only part that matters was Obama telling the Seals to wait.

Bush I was a pussy when he did this but at least he was obeying executive orders (which he later fixed).
Clinton was worse when he did it repeatedly.
Carter worst of all when he tried micromanaging Iranian rescue attempts.

It was in all the papers Ap, not hard to find.

The only part that matters was Obama telling the Seals to wait.

Bush I was a pussy when he did this but at least he was obeying executive orders (which he later fixed).
Clinton was worse when he did it repeatedly.
Carter worst of all when he tried micromanaging Iranian rescue attempts.

yes Carter micomanaged...a sandstorm that knocked out our choppers and plane....

Why did not he not jsut do what regan did? give Iran weapons in trade for hostages? hmmm

And Obama told the Seals to wait....really? care to show that? You sure they did not wait for other reasons?

you see, its not normaly the smartest idea to just as soon as you can, on the seas...try to just rush in and take them out...becuse

1. its not easy
2. there is a good chance the hostages are killed,
3. when people take hostages...they normaly plan to keep them alive..as dead they don't get much money..so you wait till you have your best chance...not the first one.

I am still waiting for Rush to cry about how we killed some of the Pirates...I recall him, and I think Acorn here crying about how Obama had these poor young black teens killed...last time Seals raided a craft to free hostage ( who also they waited for the right time)

OH NO CHRISTIANS!!! Now I have to care, if only they were atheists or muslim then I wouldn't have to give a sh1t.

Wherefore ye good Christians blood be spilled!

Seriously this thread is pathetic no link so I can get the actual facts Im left drawing conclusion off an emotionally charged rant induced by fox news.

It just goes to show ya..you don't need to have a clue to post..Your pathetic! Grow up...

doug

It just goes to show ya..you don't need to have a clue to post..Your pathetic! Grow up...

doug

Pathetic you say! Without a doubt!

I love it when the lefties get their panties in a bunch when righties blame BO for things. I seem to recall them blaming the progressive Bush for everything wrong in the whole wide world. And they did it just because he was an R and not a commie Dem.

This is the kind of thing that happens when the bad guys are not afraid of America. Until we get serious about ridding the sea of pirates and putting down lawless gangs that prey on the weak (hiding behind the legal rights of the civilized people they seek to destroy) things will only get worse.

Early on in the problem when pirates stayed more or less in home waters and ransoms were a few hundred thousand or couple million. It happened at a manageable scale and could be written off as the cost of doing business. Problem is, it's a growth industry and essentially the entire GDP of Somalia. They're hitting many more ships all over the region and taking up to $20 million at a hit. AND they're murdering people. This could be brought down to scale by intense patrols and surveillance of the Somali coast and by stopping any sizeable vessel going in or out and by sinking any which refuse to yield and be boarded. We should also be developing intelligence on the warlords behind these operations and assigning each one of them their very own predator drone. Ultimately of course the problem won't resolve until Somalia has a real governement of some sort.Or we hurt them really bad...

They may have chosen an unwise route, but the fact is that you don't have to be reckless to fall victim to pirates anymore. They're taking ships a thousand miles from Somalia because piracy has become a growth industry. The hundreds of millions of dollars paid over to these thugs has been reinvested in better ships and equipment. Our complacency is essentially building the beginnings of a modern navy capability for a mafia. The problem is that we can't seem to find the wherewithal to engage any enemy that isn't either Islamic or ultra high tech. Almost every day on Google news, I see some story about how the Navy is developing some new quadrillion dollar laser cannon to shoot down missles or Romulan starships or god knows what - probably just to keep the defense industry well fed. We've spent trillions trying to chase down every armed Muslim in the world, yet we can't seem to engage a threat that is disrupting global trade and taking lives. We will ignore this problem until they massacre an entire cruise ship or start taking ships off the shores of Europe or the U.S. or until they acquire top of the line missle technology.

Although it's noted in very few articles,these were NOT pleasure-seekers who decided to "tempt fate."Rather they were people who had a missionary mindset and had set forth countless times to deliver Bibles. Some compassion for these souls would be appropriate.Not because they were christian but because they were human..

doug

Ad hominem = pathetic

emotionally charged whining = pathetic

Sincerely yours.

“Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential...”That does sound like me..

regards
doug

Remember...The pathetic almost always consists in the detail of little events.”
Edward Gibbon (English Historian, 1737-1794)

yes Carter micomanaged...a sandstorm that knocked out our choppers and plane....

And why wasn't the sandstorm anticipated ? Maybe because a navy guy was put in charge (chum of Jimmuh when he was a sailorman) instead of a land based one who might think of this ?

Why did not he not jsut do what regan did? give Iran weapons in trade for hostages? hmmm

They have AK47's already.

And Obama told the Seals to wait....really? care to show that? You sure they did not wait for other reasons?

take that up with the OP but that is standard that they require that level of authority.

you see, its not normaly the smartest idea to just as soon as you can, on the seas...try to just rush in and take them out...becuse

1. its not easy
2. there is a good chance the hostages are killed,
3. when people take hostages...they normaly plan to keep them alive..as dead they don't get much money..so you wait till you have your best chance...not the first one.

I had no idea you were a SEAL !
1. SEALS train for this every day so that it becomes easy
2. There is a better chance they are not witht he element of surprise
3. So you admit that screwing around with shots over the bow was a bad idea as opposed to letting the SEALS do the very thing they are the best in the world at ? Thats a start.

I am still waiting for Rush to cry about how we killed some of the Pirates...I recall him, and I think Acorn here crying about how Obama had these poor young black teens killed...last time Seals raided a craft to free hostage ( who also they waited for the right time)

Should have killed them all. Or better still say they did and find out more about their operation to eliminate it back at the source.

You finaly realized what the liberal democratic party is all about. Liberals dont believe in using military action like Reagan and Bush did. Jimmy Carter was such a whimp when it comes to dealing with IRAN and the Soviets. When Soviet union invaded afgainstan he boycotted the 1980 moscow games. It didnt punished the russians! It punished the American athletes in a chance to compete. And Bill Clinton who failed to get Bin Laden lead to 9-11 and war. Thats why happens when you elect a democratic president. If Sarah Palin was president she would order the US Navy to blow the pirates away and using torpedoes to blow them out of the water. Obama is very liberal just like whimpy Jimmy Carter. Lets face it,, Theres no Democrats like FDR or JFK anymore. Todays democrats are very left winged liberal and very whimpy.

“Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential...”That does sound like me..

regards
doug

Remember...The pathetic almost always consists in the detail of little events.”
Edward Gibbon (English Historian, 1737-1794)
Your the only one having delusions of grandeur. ;)

This is the kind of thing that happens when the bad guys are not afraid of America. Until we get serious about ridding the sea of pirates and putting down lawless gangs that prey on the weak (hiding behind the legal rights of the civilized people they seek to destroy) things will only get worse.

Early on in the problem when pirates stayed more or less in home waters and ransoms were a few hundred thousand or couple million. It happened at a manageable scale and could be written off as the cost of doing business. Problem is, it's a growth industry and essentially the entire GDP of Somalia. They're hitting many more ships all over the region and taking up to $20 million at a hit. AND they're murdering people. This could be brought down to scale by intense patrols and surveillance of the Somali coast and by stopping any sizeable vessel going in or out and by sinking any which refuse to yield and be boarded. We should also be developing intelligence on the warlords behind these operations and assigning each one of them their very own predator drone. Ultimately of course the problem won't resolve until Somalia has a real governement of some sort.Or we hurt them really bad...

Or...

We could tell people that that place is just crazy dangerous and that if you go there, you are taking your own safety into your hands and the US government will not come get you. And let the pirates know that too.

What will happen is, the pirates will take some hostages and demand money, we tell the sorry and hang up the phone. They'll likely kill the people to "flex their muscles" but once they realize that we are not going to fork over money for these people that are only endangering themselves, they'll stop wasting time (and their own resources) to kidnap them. And start going for other nation's boats that will play their game.

They may have chosen an unwise route, but the fact is that you don't have to be reckless to fall victim to pirates anymore. They're taking ships a thousand miles from Somalia because piracy has become a growth industry. The hundreds of millions of dollars paid over to these thugs has been reinvested in better ships and equipment. Our complacency is essentially building the beginnings of a modern navy capability for a mafia. The problem is that we can't seem to find the wherewithal to engage any enemy that isn't either Islamic or ultra high tech. Almost every day on Google news, I see some story about how the Navy is developing some new quadrillion dollar laser cannon to shoot down missles or Romulan starships or god knows what - probably just to keep the defense industry well fed. We've spent trillions trying to chase down every armed Muslim in the world, yet we can't seem to engage a threat that is disrupting global trade and taking lives. We will ignore this problem until they massacre an entire cruise ship or start taking ships off the shores of Europe or the U.S. or until they acquire top of the line missle technology.

Although it's noted in very few articles,these were NOT pleasure-seekers who decided to "tempt fate."Rather they were people who had a missionary mindset and had set forth countless times to deliver Bibles. Some compassion for these souls would be appropriate.Not because they were christian but because they were human..

doug

They still choose to tempt fate, all be it for a more noble cause.

Werbung:
You finaly realized what the liberal democratic party is all about. Liberals dont believe in using military action like Reagan and Bush did. Jimmy Carter was such a whimp when it comes to dealing with IRAN and the Soviets. When Soviet union invaded afgainstan he boycotted the 1980 moscow games. It didnt punished the russians! It punished the American athletes in a chance to compete. And Bill Clinton who failed to get Bin Laden lead to 9-11 and war. Thats why happens when you elect a democratic president. If Sarah Palin was president she would order the US Navy to blow the pirates away and using torpedoes to blow them out of the water. Obama is very liberal just like whimpy Jimmy Carter. Lets face it,, Theres no Democrats like FDR or JFK anymore. Todays democrats are very left winged liberal and very whimpy.

Totally off topic, but Clinton's failure to get Bin Laden is not what allowed 9-11. First off, because of the coup in Pakistan greatly altered the mission, since it was planned with using 60 Pakistani comandos instead of US troops.

Also, the plan to attack the US, started years before Bin Laden was even on our main radar. We started going after him in 1998 after the embassy bombing, but the attacks were being planned in 1995, and not by Bin Laden, but by Khilid Mohammud. And he was given approval to start the plot shortly after Bin Laden did the embassy bombing (still long before we had any chances of catching him). So even if we caught him at that time, he was not the person in charge of the attacks.

Back