Eliot Spitzer; Sec. Of Treasury!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Shaman

Wouldn't THAT put The Fear O' God into the Pig$ At The (Wall Street) Trough??!!!! :cool:

"President-elect Barack Obama will soon face the extraordinary task of saving capitalism from its own excesses, much as Franklin D. Roosevelt had to do 76 years ago. Up until this point in the crisis, policymakers have appropriately applied the rules of triage -- Band-Aids and tourniquets, then radical surgery -- to keep the global financial system alive. Capital infusions, bailouts, mega-mergers, government guarantees of unimaginable proportions -- all have been sought and supported by officials and corporate chief executives who had until now opposed any government participation in the marketplace. But put aside for the moment the ideological cartwheel we have seen and look at the big picture: The rules of modern capitalism have been re-written before our eyes.

Although mistakes I made in my private life now prevent me from participating in these issues as I have in the past, I very much hope and expect that President Obama and his new administration will have the strength and wisdom to do again what FDR did."

Werbung:
Werbung:
Roosevelt saved capitalism???!! :D Even LIBERALS don't believe that silly ass ollllllld myth anymore! :p

As for Spits-her, let's look at this retread: :)

- As governor, he helped the illegal alien invasion by supporting drivers licenses for illegal alien invaders.

- He used the state police to stalk the new york state political opposition.

- He illegally used campaign funds to pay high priced whores, betraying his wife.

- The state ethics committee is investigating irregularities in his travel accounting records.

Seems like this guy would be too much of a sleezebag for high office again, but then one remembers Obama's lifelong affinity for scummy characters. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back