Einstein was a fake and a clonw. E=mc^2 in fact belongs to Olinto De Pretto.

marcellus

Was Einstein a fake?, page 1

Pages: << 1 2 >>
ATS Members have flagged this thread 1 timesTopic started on 22-3-2008 @ 05:59 AM by VIKINGANT
I have noticed many times that people (ATS and elswhere) tend to quote - or misquote - Albert Einstein in thier arguments. Is the work of Einstein to be taken as gospel? Is much of it correct?
While he was a clever mathemetitian and phycisist alot of the the work claimed to be his was belonged to someone else. his wife Mileva for instance was a much more educated and talented scientist and probably is the person responsible for alot of his works.
His work in the patent office also gave him opportunity to claim and rework other peoples ideas.
The most famous equation in the world E=mc^2 in fact belongs to Olinto De Pretto.
Besides this, some of his work has been either discredited or at best questioned in recent times.
Much of his work although clever and mind boggling to many of us was only theory explained in such a way that the unknowing can only accept it as they cannot query it.

reply posted on 22-3-2008 @ 08:59 AM by hinky
You know, Elisha Gray invented the telephone, but a guy by the name of Bell beat him on a patent.

Einstein had a better press agent which is why the equation is related to him and not the obscure Italian.

As for him being clever, you lack the proper words to describe his work; or, your trying to be "clever".

Einstein built a foundation for future mathematicians and physicists to built upon. His basic work is solid and has been refined. Some of his work has been further expanded into new fields of science, and some of his work is just too advanced for science to currently explain. (kinda like some of Tesla's work)

You have made some bold statements involving his work actually being done by others. Without a formal knowledge of mathematics and physics, a person has to take the knowledge produced by others who do understand, what was actually said or done. Einstein is considered one of the greatest scientist of all time.

reply posted on 22-3-2008 @ 09:05 AM by ZeroKnowledge
Einstein could be (and probably have been) wrong. Aristotle's view on universe was accepted for a while. Wrong. Newton - also wrong. Logically to assume Einstein - wrong. We develop with time and so see how the universe works better and better. Nothing is an axiom.

reply posted on 24-3-2008 @ 07:49 AM by VIKINGANT
A couple of things I would like to clarify

Originally posted by hinky
You know, Elisha Gray invented the telephone, but a guy by the name of Bell beat him on a patent.

Are you saying Einstein just got in quicker? De Pretto had published the equation at least twice before Eistein saw it...

As for him being clever, you lack the proper words to describe his work; or, your trying to be "clever".

I think this is an accurate description. He was impressive but not necessarily the 'genious' that people worship

Without a formal knowledge of mathematics and physics, a person has to take the knowledge produced by others who do understand, what was actually said or done. Einstein is considered one of the greatest scientist of all time.

I agree here, but I also said that he was 'clever' and that he did know what he was talking about but knowing the information does not = creating the information.
You said it yourself. he had a good press agent. There are many people much more intelligent (then and now) but have not been recognized. Being published is not necessarily brilliance.

This will get me into alot of trouble but I didnt invent this, I only heard it...
We have all heard that no one knows his last words as he spoke them in German and the nurse with him did not speak German. There is also a story that his last words were in fact a confession of plagiarism but was kept quite. I am not saying it is true, just what I heard

Werbung:
I am not saying it is true, just what I heard
I heard that you are a Palestinian who spreads hatred of the Jews for political gain. I am not saying it is true, just what I heard.

Catholic ,Apostolic Roman .
Caucasian.
Voila`ce que Je suis.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor (except Jews), as thyself."? It would take quite a stretch of imagination for you to consider yourself Catholic. But then many of the other Nazis did.

Was Einstein a fake?, page 1

Pages: << 1 2 >>
ATS Members have flagged this thread 1 timesTopic started on 22-3-2008 @ 05:59 AM by VIKINGANT
I have noticed many times that people (ATS and elswhere) tend to quote - or misquote - Albert Einstein in thier arguments. Is the work of Einstein to be taken as gospel? Is much of it correct?
While he was a clever mathemetitian and phycisist alot of the the work claimed to be his was belonged to someone else. his wife Mileva for instance was a much more educated and talented scientist and probably is the person responsible for alot of his works.
His work in the patent office also gave him opportunity to claim and rework other peoples ideas.
The most famous equation in the world E=mc^2 in fact belongs to Olinto De Pretto.
Besides this, some of his work has been either discredited or at best questioned in recent times.
Much of his work although clever and mind boggling to many of us was only theory explained in such a way that the unknowing can only accept it as they cannot query it.

reply posted on 22-3-2008 @ 08:59 AM by hinky

Einstein had a better press agent which is why the equation is related to him and not the obscure Italian.

Einstein built a foundation for future mathematicians and physicists to built upon. His basic work is solid and has been refined. Some of his work has been further expanded into new fields of science, and some of his work is just too advanced for science to currently explain. (kinda like some of Tesla's work)

You have made some bold statements involving his work actually being done by others. Without a formal knowledge of mathematics and physics, a person has to take the knowledge produced by others who do understand, what was actually said or done. Einstein is considered one of the greatest scientist of all time.

reply posted on 22-3-2008 @ 09:05 AM by ZeroKnowledge
Einstein could be (and probably have been) wrong. Aristotle's view on universe was accepted for a while. Wrong. Newton - also wrong. Logically to assume Einstein - wrong. We develop with time and so see how the universe works better and better. Nothing is an axiom.

reply posted on 24-3-2008 @ 07:49 AM by VIKINGANT
A couple of things I would like to clarify

Originally posted by hinky

Are you saying Einstein just got in quicker? De Pretto had published the equation at least twice before Eistein saw it...

I think this is an accurate description. He was impressive but not necessarily the 'genious' that people worship

Without a formal knowledge of mathematics and physics, a person has to take the knowledge produced by others who do understand, what was actually said or done. Einstein is considered one of the greatest scientist of all time.

I agree here, but I also said that he was 'clever' and that he did know what he was talking about but knowing the information does not = creating the information.
You said it yourself. he had a good press agent. There are many people much more intelligent (then and now) but have not been recognized. Being published is not necessarily brilliance.

This will get me into alot of trouble but I didnt invent this, I only heard it...
We have all heard that no one knows his last words as he spoke them in German and the nurse with him did not speak German. There is also a story that his last words were in fact a confession of plagiarism but was kept quite. I am not saying it is true, just what I heard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Olinto De Pretto (1857–1921) was an Italian industrialist and physicist from Schio, Vicenza.

In 1903 De Pretto published a paper entitled "Hypothesis of Aether in the Life of the Universe", in which he proposed (similar to Samuel Tolver Preston in 1875) that matter moving at the speed of light would have kinetic energy equal to mc2, based on his (erroneous) belief that mv2 represented the kinetic energy of a body moving at the speed v. He then speculated that ordinary matter may be considered to be moving at the speed c, agitated by an ultra-mundane flux. De Pretto's paper was later included in the proceedings of an Italian scientific institute[1]. According to de Pretto, "the matter of any body contains within it a sum of energy represented by the entire mass of the body[... ] Nobody will easily admit that, stored in a latent state, in any kilogram of matter, completely hidden to all our investigations, hides such a sum of energy, equivalent to the amount that can be extracted from millions and millions of kilograms of coal."[2] However, de Pretto's line of reasoning is not regarded as scientifically meaningful by the mainstream scientific community.

Although the idea of a relationship between mass and energy was not novel at the time de Pretto wrote[3], Umberto Bartocci, a former University of Perugia historian of mathematics and ardent opponent of Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, has argued that de Pretto should be credited as the originator of this idea, and that Einstein took the idea from de Pretto.[4] However, Bartocci's views have not appeared in any scholarly journal. His efforts to popularize his views have been limited to articles in newspapers. Einstein's conception of mass-energy equivalence is dissimilar to de Pretto's, and Einstein's deduction of this equivalence from the theory of relativity bears no resemblance to de Pretto's (erroneous) reasoning.[5]

You seem to have quite a penchant for "bending" the truth.

Werbung:
Back