Ed Schultz gets new show on MSNBC

Popeye

The liars and purveyors of right wing propaganda over at Faux News now have another thorn in their side...and his name is Big Eddie!

Veteran talk radio host Ed Schultz joins MSNBC as host of "The Ed Show," premiering on Monday, April 6. "The Ed Show" will air weekdays, 6-7 p.m. ET. The announcement was made today by Phil Griffin, President, MSNBC.

"I am thrilled to have Ed kicking-off our primetime lineup," said Griffin. "Ed's proven that he can connect with Americans and will be a perfect compliment to Chris, Keith, and Rachel. He's already made his mark on radio and I'm excited to see what he'll do with the 6 p.m. hour."

"I'm excited to have this opportunity with MSNBC," said Schultz. "I look forward to having a day to day discussion with fellow Americans on issues that really matter to all of us."

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/ed-schultz-gets-new-show-msnbc-ed-show

Werbung:
I dont really like him, he always sounds like he has spit in his mouth when he talks

but he is pro guns and anti abortion so thats cool :)

Is his show going to broadcast from the frozen tundra :)

Werbung:
I know his radio show comes from North Dakota so I don't know how that's going to be worked out.

It seems they could pick someone better. Picking Ed does not bring anyone new into msnbc, but if they picked a different kind of person it might. Bill Press would be good, it would bring me over. Bill has humor with his politics.

If they had a space that needed filling then may as well stick Ed in there but they should think of ways to bring in more people.

I still like Rachel Madow the best on that station

Back