Economic Indicators

Werbung:
and just before election day.
this is a "sequestration" effect. Not sure who they lean to. both sides threw them under the bus.

There is a law (or rule) where they have to give their employees a 60 day notice of a pending layoff.

is that what you meant by "sequestration"?

sequestration is the silly term given the automatic cuts that will come at year's end for the predictable lack of coming to a budget. large defense cuts are part of that. ergo the defense contractors being laid off with that 60 day notice. there goes NoVa's low low unemployment rate.

Did you notice under Bush it started downhill in 2007? Wasn't that when the Democrats took over congress?

I keep seeing articles that say we are in another recession

Uh-oh: The economy might be hitting a rough patch

Macroeconomic Advisers had been projecting a 1.4 percent annual rate of GDP growth in the fourth quarter. On Friday it revised that estimate down to 1.1 percent Friday morning–and then again to 0.8 percent Friday afternoon. J.P. Morgan slashed its number to 1.5 percent from 2 percent. Tom Porcelli of RBC cut his estimate all the way from 1 percent to 0.2 percent.

I keep seeing articles that say we are in another recession

Uh-oh: The economy might be hitting a rough patch

Macroeconomic Advisers had been projecting a 1.4 percent annual rate of GDP growth in the fourth quarter. On Friday it revised that estimate down to 1.1 percent Friday morning–and then again to 0.8 percent Friday afternoon. J.P. Morgan slashed its number to 1.5 percent from 2 percent. Tom Porcelli of RBC cut his estimate all the way from 1 percent to 0.2 percent.

I have yet to see anything otherwise.

all those green shoots wind up brown, starved and dead

Werbung:
Back