Earthquake

Again, just to get it through your god ridden skull, it DOES NOT prove Hilary killed anyone. You made the accusation and can't prove a bloody thing. Shut up and slink down your burrow.
I did not say the evidence proves Hillary guilty. I said the fact that she has never been arrested does not prove she is innocent.

Werbung:
In reality, about 1 out of 5 pregnancies, or between 750,000 and 1 million pregnancies yearly in the United States, end in miscarriage.

wow, god hates fetuses. i hope the red states charge him with a crime, he's the greatest serial murderer of all time!
something 6mny relgious people will tell you god stays out of human affairs for the most part he grants us free will . god and nature go together when you think about it your hate for religion only betrays the inner you Mr., Eichmann .

I did not say the evidence proves Hillary guilty. I said the fact that she has never been arrested does not prove she is innocent.
Fuck off you idiot.
God knows everything and He knows whether a child will die and He knows why children die.

Why does you god kill kids with brain cancer? If he knows everything why doesn't he cure them?
Why doesn't he eliminate all disease? Because your silly god doesn't exist dickhead.
If children die, He is to be given glory for promising to care for them in life and death.
Were supposed to give him glory for working in mysterious ways??? Piss off.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1194.Richard_Dawkins
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Fuck off you idiot.

Why does you god kill kids with brain cancer? If he knows everything why doesn't he cure them?
Why doesn't he eliminate all disease? Because your silly god doesn't exist dickhead.

Were supposed to give him glory for working in mysterious ways??? Piss off.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1194.Richard_Dawkins
If you blame God for killing everyone who dies, then you would be wise to make peace with Him before He comes for you.

Werbung:
If you blame God for killing everyone who dies, then you would be wise to make peace with Him before He comes for you.
No one is coming for me so cut your silly threats.

Your reply is a complete cop out for not having justification for it. Your silly god doesn't exist just like your rational intelligence.

I don't suck up to some silly ghost because I'm frightened of a eternal fire like you. You and every other godbotherer are mentally ill. In your case, you have the added bonus of stupidity.

Back