Druggie Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

top gun

Yes folks it has reached way past silly season now and all the way to INSANE SEASON!!!:rolleyes:

The leader of the Republicant Party Druggie Limbaugh is so sniveling weak... so void of any serious rational thought that he has went out on the public airwaves and proclaimed...

Republican Governor Mark Sanford has went out and had an affair because of President Obama's stimulus plan?????????????????:D

While I think it's quite clear Governor Sanford was seeking out some "stimulus" plan of his own:D... can anyone still not be convinced Druggie Limbaugh has not a single rational thought left in his mind?

When your partisan lies of misdirection are this bad isn't it exactly like the fat guy in the plaid suit at the carnival trying to convince people that there really is a unicorn behind that door? Druggie Limbaugh spokesperson for the Conservatives has now proven for all time that he was always just a low rent CARNIVAL BARKER!

Any doubts... watch this clip all the way through... and see Rush get totally busted out when the time-line is presented... because Governor Sanford's affair started long before President Obama WAS EVEN PRESIDENT let alone had any stimulus plan.

Druggie Limbaugh today's WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!:D

Werbung:
TOP GUN posted: Any doubts... watch this clip all the way through... and see Rush get totally busted out when the time-line is presented... because Governor Sanford's affair started long before President Obama WAS EVEN PRESIDENT let alone had any stimulus plan.

Now, now...lets not forget that the 'mindless followers' of the like minded ILK that swallow whatever dear, dear druggie Limbaugh has to say will feel as though their leader is being much persecuted/harassed about those finite points...;)

After all, they have the REAL MAGIC MARKERS that are able to connect any and all dots regardless of the 'TRUTH'!!! Why, the accusations alone could cause a wide spread exuberant knee jerk reaction that any and all registered republicans start coming out of the wood work with their own 'witness of infidelity/and other kinky vices'...:eek:

Wow, this is a Left wingnut Loon site, for sure.

dah ehhh yea so ummm yea Rush is a compleat idiot and there is no way I can deffend such pure F%&^* B^&^*&^....that I will just go ahh wait I can attakc the source...even the the point is in Rush's one retarded words.

Look a ball...do you want to play with the ball now ....enjoy

and now back to debate....

Who Actually listens to this guy? Cant people make an informed decision?
I listen everyday. He's a genius and attacks like this one just go to prove what a genius he is...

This is just more of the same from the left. If you don't listen to Rush, you don't appreciate his sense of humor and if you're a bot who doesn't listen to Rush, any hack can take what he's said out of context and present it as gospel at which time you'll jump up and down, flailing about, crying about what a druggie he is and take the opportunity to denigrate his audience. Which only shows how pathetic such people are and how they've failed at life.

This Young Turk Douche sets up the context as he wants you to perceive it, then plays the clip of Rush, then follows up with a distortion by saying that Rush blamed the Sanford affair on Obama and finally pointing out the affair had been going on for years.... a fact Rush had pointed out about 3 minutes before the soundbite snippet used by the Turk Douche. Typical tactic for propagandists.

Prior to the soundbite, Rush had discussed the length of the affair, he talked about how Sanford had been fighting the stimulus money from going to his state and how losing that battle was a huge blow to his states long term fiscal outlook (because the money runs out in 2011 and its on the states to raise the revenue necessary to continue the programs instituted by the stimulus). There was so much context leading up to and after that soundbite, its just political hackery and blatant dishonesty to use the clip as the Turk Douche has done.

Here is part of what Rush said in his clip:

"My first thought was he said to hell with this! The Democrats are destroying the country, we can't do anything to stop it, I gave everything I had to stop it here in South Carolina, my wife has left me... To hell with it! I'm going to enjoy my life, what little time I've got left."

Rush didn't blame Obama for the affair... The only time he even mentioned Obama was to say that Obama had crushed the spirit of many an American... While many American spirits have no doubt been raised by the Messiah, he has also crushed the spirits of many millions through his ability to do no wrong in the eyes of his:

'mindless followers' of the like minded ILK that swallow whatever dear, dear [Obama Messiah] has to say will feel as though their leader is being much persecuted/harassed about those finite points.

So Bunz... Listening to Rush is an informed decision. He's not issuing marching orders like the Messiah issues his flock of sheeple. Rush isn't popular because hes the king of talk radio, he's the king of talk radio because he's such a harmless, lovable little fuzzball with talent on loan from Gawd.

rush_limbaugh.jpg

BTW, if Rush is still a druggie after going to rehab and getting clean for having become addicted to legally prescribed medication... Then surely our dear, dear leader Obama is a cokehead, pot smoking, alcoholic lush for he never went to rehab and was never issued a prescription for the drugs he used.

22009d1239997044-clean-up-your-drug-addiction-america-obama_obonga.jpg

General said: I listen everyday. He's a genius and attacks like this one just go to prove what a genius he is... {yada, yada, yada...blah - blah - blah...deleted}

BTW, if Rush is still a druggie after going to rehab and getting clean for having become addicted to legally prescribed medication... Then surely our dear, dear leader Obama is a cokehead, pot smoking, alcoholic lush for he never went to rehab and was never issued a prescription for the drugs he used.

Well, that would explain a lot of your reactive postings and the sources that you utilize..."Freak'n Insane" and yet you think that he's a GENIUS :eek:

And as for the "if Rush is still a druggie" statement...you have it within your 'POWER' to know that he's totally rehabilitated???...when many, many of the masses that were 'addicted couldn't be rehabilitated'...how pray tell have you come to that conclusion??? You and Druggie Rush Limbaugh, like blood brothers, connected at the HIP??? You can't expect the 'John Q. Public' to just buy what your selling...not after the numerous hate mongering things that your 'GENIUS' has spewed on the airways???

Well, that would explain a lot of your reactive postings and the sources that you utilize..."Freak'n Insane" and yet you think that he's a GENIUS ???
He's worth gazillions, he's a best selling author of multiple books, he's the most popular man in radio, his ratings are astronomically higher than your personal hero Keith Overbite, and he drives left wing nutjobs batty... Yeah, he's a genius.

And as for the "if Rush is still a druggie" statement...you have it within your 'POWER' to know that he's totally rehabilitated???...when many, many of the masses that were 'addicted couldn't be rehabilitated'...how pray tell have you come to that conclusion???

So its within your power to know that Obama no longer smokes pot or snorts coke?

If it is, then you must explain this mysterious power since there is no drug testing of politicians.

If its not in your power, and if you still insist on calling Limbaugh a druggie, the same standard should apply to Obama and you should refer to him as Druggie Obama.

You can't expect the 'John Q. Public' to just buy what your selling...not after the numerous hate mongering things that your 'GENIUS' has spewed on the airways???

Anyone who actually listens to Rush (as opposed only hearing him on media matters clips and Young Turkish Douce clips) knows Rush is no hatemonger... The man is a harmless, lovable little fuzzball... If you want hatemongering... Just listen to the things said about Rush and Conservatives in general... Thats hate speech.

I listen everyday. He's a genius and attacks like this one just go to prove what a genius he is...

This is just more of the same from the left. If you don't listen to Rush, you don't appreciate his sense of humor and if you're a bot who doesn't listen to Rush, any hack can take what he's said out of context and present it as gospel at which time you'll jump up and down, flailing about, crying about what a druggie he is and take the opportunity to denigrate his audience. Which only shows how pathetic such people are and how they've failed at life.

This Young Turk Douche sets up the context as he wants you to perceive it, then plays the clip of Rush, then follows up with a distortion by saying that Rush blamed the Sanford affair on Obama and finally pointing out the affair had been going on for years.... a fact Rush had pointed out about 3 minutes before the soundbite snippet used by the Turk Douche. Typical tactic for propagandists.

Prior to the soundbite, Rush had discussed the length of the affair, he talked about how Sanford had been fighting the stimulus money from going to his state and how losing that battle was a huge blow to his states long term fiscal outlook (because the money runs out in 2011 and its on the states to raise the revenue necessary to continue the programs instituted by the stimulus). There was so much context leading up to and after that soundbite, its just political hackery and blatant dishonesty to use the clip as the Turk Douche has done.

Here is part of what Rush said in his clip:

"My first thought was he said to hell with this! The Democrats are destroying the country, we can't do anything to stop it, I gave everything I had to stop it here in South Carolina, my wife has left me... To hell with it! I'm going to enjoy my life, what little time I've got left."

Rush didn't blame Obama for the affair... The only time he even mentioned Obama was to say that Obama had crushed the spirit of many an American... While many American spirits have no doubt been raised by the Messiah, he has also crushed the spirits of many millions through his ability to do no wrong in the eyes of his:

'mindless followers' of the like minded ILK that swallow whatever dear, dear [Obama Messiah] has to say will feel as though their leader is being much persecuted/harassed about those finite points.

So Bunz... Listening to Rush is an informed decision. He's not issuing marching orders like the Messiah issues his flock of sheeple. Rush isn't popular because hes the king of talk radio, he's the king of talk radio because he's such a harmless, lovable little fuzzball with talent on loan from Gawd.

The fact is, and you know this, that Mr. OxyContin (PILL HEROIN) Limbaugh DID ABSOLUTELY BLAME President Obama for Sanford's affair.

There is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY no denying that. And if you don't like the Young Turk's clip I'll post any number of other as where your Messiah Druggie Limbaugh says EXACTLY THAT!:rolleyes:

All this proves is what everyone with even half a brain has know for years... Druggie Limbaugh is a CARNIVAL BARKER! He's the big fat bloated guy in the plaid suit screaming at the entrance to the carnival freak show... Come in my friends and see the rubber man from the island of Borneo and the first live captured unicorn! Of course after he takes your money and you get inside all you get is a oddly dressed contortionist and a goat that's had it's horns fused together... but that's what CARNIVAL BARKERS like Druggie Limbaugh do... try to con the masses & convince the stupid.

And it's soooo sad to see someone try and give a adult in his 50's a free pass for choosing to be a doctor hopping HEROIN PILL ADDICT scamming the system for thousands & thousands & thousands of hits. And all the while during his decades of drug abuse call for the most harsh punishment of anyone besides himself using even the weakest of drugs.

This wasn't some kid in high school or college smoking a little pot or experimenting with a few lines of cocaine. Druggie Limbaugh was a full blown opiate addict so bad it's even cost him a substantial amount of hearing loss. And the reality is Druggie Limbaugh would still be a strung out hypocrite had he not finally gotten busted.

This is the Messiah of Conservatives and the leader of the Republicant Party?:eek:

Great!!! This helps the other side tremendously!!! Reasonable people everywhere appreciate being able to see such a clear choice and run from this fearmongering whacked out train wreck.

He's worth gazillions, he's a best selling author of multiple books, he's the most popular man in radio, his ratings are astronomically higher than your personal hero Keith Overbite, and he drives left wing nutjobs batty... Yeah, he's a genius.
Awww, I have never posted anywhere/anytime that I watch/listen to Keith whatever the hell his name is!!! Fabrication isn't nice...I think that it is called LYING!!! Your standard for the 'GENIUS' bar must be exceedingly LOW if this is your standard...LMAO :rolleyes:
So its within your power to know that Obama no longer smokes pot or snorts coke?
If it is, then you must explain this mysterious power since there is no drug testing of politicians.
So you start the litmus test for the truth meter/poly graph test and I'll support that as proof positive for all of our elected officials...it is long over due from where I sit!
If its not in your power, and if you still insist on calling Limbaugh a druggie, the same standard should apply to Obama and you should refer to him as Druggie Obama.
Nope, that's your logic not mine...I've smoked pot and I'm not a druggie...but I've never lied/asked for pain medication/falsified doctor prescriptions and your 'GENIUS' has...hence he's a DRUGGIE and wears it well!!! ;)
Anyone who actually listens to Rush (as opposed only hearing him on media matters clips and Young Turkish Douce clips) knows Rush is no hatemonger... The man is a harmless, lovable little fuzzball... If you want hatemongering... Just listen to the things said about Rush and Conservatives in general... Thats hate speech.
Well, that ole selective memory of yours seems to have dropped the number of times that your 'HERO' went off and after people that he didn't have a clue about...echos of the Michael J. Fox episode come back to haunt your 'DRUGGIE GENIUS' and I'll not say anymore about this. :confused:
But it is sad to hear someone with WHOM I THOUGHT WAS A WELL BALANCED POSTER...RANT AND RAVE ABOUT THIS SELF-INFLICTED STUPID HUMAN WHO GIVES MANKIND A BLACK EYE!!! :p

Werbung:
Fabrication isn't nice...I think that it is called LYING!!!

It doesn't bother you when people fabricate things about Rush or any other Conservative... I posted to prove that this entire thread is a lie about Rush, he never did blame Obama for Sanfords affair and the transcripts prove that to be true, such accusations are, to use your word, a fabrication.

As for the rest of your unhinged ramblings, I will once again point out how much of a Genius I must be... Its either that, or you Progressives are simply too predictable:

Druggie Obama never even bothered going to rehab... That puts Rush 12 steps ahead of the messiah? :rolleyes:

Back