Dr. Ben Carson... Something he said has stuck with me..

Ain't that the truth.
From the NY Daily News:

“My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said during the speech at Andrews University, a school that is associated with the Seventh Day Adventist Church. “Now all the archaeologists think that they were made for the Pharaohs’ graves.”

“And when you look at the way that the pyramids are made, with many chambers that are hermetically sealed, they’d have to be that way for various reasons,” added Carson, who, according to several recent national polls, is the front-runner in the race for the 2016 GOP nomination. “And various scientists have said, ‘Well, you know there were alien beings that came down and they have special knowledge and that’s how—’ you know, it doesn’t require an alien being when God is with you.”

Archaeologists widely agree the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids as tombs for their Pharaohs.

That, however, hasn’t convinced Carson to back away from the view, which he expressed 17 years ago.

"It is still my belief, yes," Carson told CBS News Thursday when asked about the speech.
I think Carson is absolutely dangerous.

Plus there's his young Earth creation notion.

If he's really that far off on archeology, biology, and evolution, then I'd not want him working on me as a doctor, nor representing my and my country as POTUS. Who knows what else he might believe.,

Werbung:
Back